Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Overland Park, Kansas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2018

Agnes Bunnypants

Overland Park, Kansas, USA
On You Are My Fateful Love • Jun 17, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love Spoiler
Cen Si Si has all the earmarks of someone who was spoiled beyond belief out of her father’s guilt at not being around. He overly indulged her and allowed her to learn that tricks and schemes are how you make people look at you. She needs serious psychiatric help. That said, I still cannot stand her character and have little sympathy for her.
2 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jun 17, 2026
Title You Are My Fateful Love Spoiler
Why did she lie about knowing him 😭
Also, if they both have just communicated better, we wouldn’t have this long ass show, lol
2 1
On Laws of Attraction • Jun 15, 2026
Title Laws of Attraction Spoiler
I just started this and I’m on episode one and it looks absolutely ridiculous but like it’s gonna be a fun ride. Also, how did that man miss him shooting at hidden point blank?! Talk about bad aim 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
virgievirgie • Jun 15, 2026
Review Peach Lover
They found ways to show overly suggestive depictions of peaches 🤣

It was cracking me up and grossing me out at the same time
1 1
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa Spoiler
Wahl is a serious turdburger…
Every time he’s on the screen, I just want to climb through it and slap the shit out of him. He’s such a piece of crap.
1 0
lotsoftimewasted • Jun 15, 2026
Review Unforgotten Night Spoiler
Ooooohhhh! I just realized that this is the same universe as love syndrome three. And Day is even more of a prick than I thought he was in love syndrome three…lol
0 0
lotsoftimewasted • Jun 15, 2026
This review has definitely made me want to finish watching the show, I’m still on episode one, & did he really leave him in the hotel room after beating the crap out of him, with a sausage, some egg and pancake next to the side of the bed bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I mean, I guess it was nice that he gave him breakfast but holy crap. Lol. And I suppose it was nice that he gave him a bath afterwards too, heh.

Also I’m not even gonna call that BDSM because that’s not how that works. yes he got consent, but he didn’t set up boundaries no Safe word… plus he didn’t even check if the guy was into it before he did it.

Time to go make some popcorn and buckle in for a crazy ride.
0 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 15, 2026
No shade on the actress that plays Cherry, but I’ve seen her in one other show and she was the same kind of crazy bitch in that 🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Jameslogancarlitos • Jun 15, 2026
Tae Jeong is like the worst friend ever.. and poor Dong Hwa is like “my best friend is a cop and he knows I’m…
I mean, the dude has a cage & guns in his basement… Are we still thinking he’s a good guy?
5 2
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 13, 2026
Title Wandee Goodday Spoiler
Ter is the jerkiest piece of gaslighting dog shit and I absolutely hate that they gave him a redemption arc…people like that don’t change. He’s a malignant narcissist.
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 13, 2026
Title Wandee Goodday Spoiler
Kind of wondering, why in episode six, a nurse is informing a doctor of possible side effects after a vaccination 🤪
I understand that it was supposed to be exposition, but it was poorly done.
0 0
MimiTheReaper • Jun 12, 2026
Review The Rebound
Holy hell, another awesome review by you… I wanted to see this for PingMeen since I love them in Ai Long Nai, but after reading your review, I wanna watch it even more. It kind of sounds like a train wreck, but I’m here for it.
1 0
On To the Moon and Back • Jun 12, 2026
Title To the Moon and Back Spoiler
Wow. His cousin is an absolute douche cruiser.
Also, I’m on episode 14 and I really hope that Purim doesn’t think that his situation with his father is the same as Auntie Grace’s. Because auntie Grace had a really happy childhood with a father that showed his love, whereas Purim has only had mistreatment and abuse from his father, his entire life. I don’t want him to forgive that too quickly.
0 1
On To the Moon and Back • Jun 11, 2026
Title To the Moon and Back Spoiler
I know we’re supposed to feel sorry for, and like the second female lead but honestly, she just rubs me the wrong way. She’s too smug, scheming , and her saying that crying is for the week is absolutely ridiculous and wrong.
0 0
On To the Moon and Back • Jun 11, 2026
Title To the Moon and Back Spoiler
Holy crap, his dad is a giant prick. A walking red flag.
Every interaction he has with his parents, makes me cringe and rage at the same time.
0 0