Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Overland Park, Kansas, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2018

Agnes Bunnypants

Overland Park, Kansas, USA
On My Marvellous Fable • Jun 9, 2026
Title My Marvellous Fable Spoiler
This was such an amazing show, and I loved the vignettes that were the stories for her book. In fact, this whole drama felt like I was watching a book… If that makes any sense. Fantastic.
3 0
Replying to Lianhuaslove • Jun 6, 2026
What about it makes you angry? Lol genuinely curious
Also, have you ever heard that an army marches on it stomach? Regardless, this isn’t supposed to be a show about depicting how actual soldiers are, it’s supposed to be a comedy…they’re supposed to be over the top and exaggerated. It’s supposed to be ridiculous. Again, if you don’t like it, just don’t watch it.

I mean, have you ever heard of M*A*S*H?
0 0
On Hi Venus • Jun 5, 2026
Title Hi Venus Spoiler
I just started this and FL is already irritating me beyond belief. Seriously why would anyone steal a goddamn goat, and then ask for help? Clearly the goat was injured, the man was injured. Why would you just automatically assume he stole the goat, in the middle of a nighttime pouring rainstorm, no less? And I say this as a person who does not trust anyone easily… but honestly, common sense FL, common sense 🙄🤪
0 1
On Dazzling • Jun 5, 2026
Title Dazzling Spoiler
Cao Fan is such a little liar. No one is bullying her, she is just a jealous twit. So annoying.
4 0
On Don't Say No • Jun 4, 2026
Title Don't Say No
All these girls slapping Leon after he tells them up front he wants to stay casual…🙄
1 0
Replying to Isa_bella_m • Jun 4, 2026
Title Dazzling
She is not a driver... Shu Han is Mr. Ye's assistant... And we know that in cdrama assistants do all that kinda…
Yeah, I actually realize that after I watched a later episode.
0 0
Replying to Lianhuaslove • Jun 4, 2026
What about it makes you angry? Lol genuinely curious
The exaggeration is the point of the comedy. Also, terrible food causes morale issues. Regardless, the whole point is that the show is a comedy and it’s fiction so if you don’t like it then don’t watch it.

And I will say one more thing, despite you complaining about how unrealistic this depiction of the military is, their salutes are on point. They also wear their berets correctly.
5 1
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Jun 4, 2026
Title Dazzling
Agreed. They claim she is stuck up & full of herself, and while she was in the first few episodes of the show,…
Yeah, I wasn’t suggesting she should be bullied for acting the way she did in the beginning…🙄
1 0
Replying to ziqi • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling
ugh those bullies piss me off so much!! One is jealous of FL, the other just wants to get revenge. At least the…
Agreed. They claim she is stuck up & full of herself, and while she was in the first few episodes of the show, she definitely isn’t now. They are just jealous & spiteful.
1 2
On Dazzling • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling Spoiler
I’m kind of wondering how her rapping friend has better English than the rich kid who’s supposed to be so proficient in English 😆

Also, I really feel that that rich kid isn’t all that it feels like his father‘s bought a lot of of his honors. Meh.

Another thing…does anyone else think that it’s really weird that this rich man has a female driver? Maybe I’m just reading into it, but it just seems odd, especially in China.
0 2
Replying to yoonie_26 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling
she's in the last year of high school
That’s just the name of the school, but it’s not an actual middle school because they’re all in high school
0 1
Replying to Pri • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling
Dear new watcher, No, they are not blood-related cousins. Ml's mom was fostered by Fl's grandparents. The drama…
Yeah, when I saw that they were listed as cousins I knew there had to be something up about that. So I started watching it anyway and I’m really glad I did because I’m completely hooked.
1 0
Replying to flowermoon9 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling
When I was just a couple of episodes in, I thought that Xing Wu would become one of my top favorites by the time…
I rarely watch long dramas, but this one has me hooked, and I am like you. I wish that there were even more episodes.
1 0
Replying to vann • Jun 3, 2026
Title Dazzling
AND SO WE ALL CHEER!! Xing Wu is finally back at school!!
Yeah, but that teacher that was talking to her about him clearly doesn’t know him. I already don’t like her and I hope she doesn’t cause problems.
0 1
Bluera • Jun 3, 2026
Yes! I loved this for the same reasons. Life is messy and few things work exactly how you want them to.
1 0
habibi • Jun 3, 2026
I’m not sure what Kdramas you have watched, but I’ve rarely watched ones that didn’t have bad stuff happen in it…
0 0
On Love by Chance • Jun 3, 2026
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
Well, this show was OK until episode 14 and we had a disgusting rape scene. That and then gaslighting of the victim by the rapist afterwards that was messed up.
4 0