Details

  • Last Online: Nov 29, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2022
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Master lee mentioned something about Naksu in a powerful body and that made Jang UK curious enough to want to go to Sari village to find more about Mudeok right ? Cho yeon's mother is also looking for her.

I know we know something about Buyeon but she seems to be the most mysterious character here , we don't know what she's thinking , why and when she shows herself , what her plans are , what is Buyeon anyway , why hide herself , why steal Naksu's soul and why does everyone talk about her as if she's the most important thing ever created
Uwu I just want so many answers
4 5
Replying to OneAjhussi • Aug 28, 2022
No. Mama Jin eventually guesses it.
Yeahh I really wondered about it to
0 0
Replying to Alchemist • Aug 28, 2022
She did absolutely great. Praying for more sword somin in future.
Her action movie in September but her with guns instead
I'm all in
2 0
Replying to Alchemist • Aug 28, 2022
She did absolutely great. Praying for more sword somin in future.
Her movie in December and it's an action movie but her with guns , I'm all in
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 28, 2022
I want to bet on it that JSM is still in S2 👀
I think she will but many believe it's a cameo
1 0
Replying to melonmochi • Aug 28, 2022
as much as I love cp being bffs with the gang and especially uk, it is true that he has also showed insecurity…
Good I like that
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
I know everyone is excited about part 2 and part 1 ending
But Jung somin with a sword is my weakness now
Can't wait to see her in more action scenes in thee future
11 6
Replying to melonmochi • Aug 28, 2022
as much as I love cp being bffs with the gang and especially uk, it is true that he has also showed insecurity…
I've always been a sucker for villains 🤭
1 2
Replying to LynnNguyen • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
uh i haven't caught up with the end but I wanna be spoiled...did mu deok ever reveal to the lady that she was…
Nope my disappointment indeed but think part 2 will show us something
1 0
Replying to Kang Yohan • Aug 28, 2022
Idk what's wrong with me but I kinda ship Mudeok with the Crown Prince, I just love watching their awkwardness.…
I kinda ship her with the 3 main guys IMAO 🤭
6 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Aug 28, 2022
It is likely Naksu/Bu Yeon are both rescued and they both should be saved and JSM could be in part II at least…
Oh ok
0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Aug 28, 2022
Everyone: OH NO BUYEON WILL DIE!The Hong sisters: 😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣
Like seriously I was waiting for her her to die or something like disappear in to thin air
Now I can't help thinking she might be in part 2
1 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Am I the only one who think somin will be in part 2 following the end of part 1
I'm so confused , it feels like we didn't make that much progress in part 1 regarding the story
2 5
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
I always knew that JSM is a great actress but she overWOW!!! me in this series, her action scenes threw me over the roof and her emotions and facial expression is such chef kiss
How am I going to move on
I need therapy someone recommend me a good place 😭😭
2 0
Replying to CandyLand • Aug 9, 2022
Honestly, Almost shed a tear. I really just want a break through for our leading lady and for her to step up to…
Yeah I hope so too
0 0
Replying to Xhail Quijano • Aug 9, 2022
I love crown prince, he's the cutest and a good person🥺🥺💘💘💘💕💕💕
Yeah he is so cute and I love his voice
5 0
Replying to CandyLand • Aug 9, 2022
How can you come to that conclusion "I thought we all know about this.?" lolThat article is not reliable any way…
Yeah you are right , and I don't think it's possible not only because of the experience but the circumstances of her receiving the role too I guess
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 9, 2022
2 seconds of JSM unsheathing a sword while a tear roll down her face is enough to drive people crazy. It's almost brought me to tears , my girl is so good
14 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 7, 2022
Someone said this and I want your thoughts
Mudeok is the main FL not Naksu nor Buyeon , she's a combination of both that's how Buyeon's story also fits in the story
What do you think
My thought is that if this is so then I don't think mudeok's character is disposable even if Naksu goes back to her body
3 4
Replying to Unfortunately_lucky • Aug 2, 2022
It's quite silly, their expectation I mean. With the pace of the romance here, it's gonna be awkward if suddenly…
I'm glad someone's with me
1 0