Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to Yibo • Feb 14, 2024
Took me a month to finish it coz it was so boring. I'm not a fan of alcoholic people so that could have been another…
If you want to watch comfort drama give hometown chachacha a try … also meet yourself if you haven’t tried
2 1
Replying to Yibo • Feb 14, 2024
Took me a month to finish it coz it was so boring. I'm not a fan of alcoholic people so that could have been another…
Same thoughts
1 0
On Summer Strike • Feb 14, 2024
Fl is quite annoying when drunk 🫤 damn annoying , I am on episode 4 and I am already feeling like dropping it … Just holding on because of Ml , he is lovely… this drama could have been a good slice of life comfy drama if that annoying female Jo ji young and murder mystery was not there
1 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Feb 11, 2024
Just came back to check , how overhyped this drama is … such a childish drama , extremely unrealistic, nothing to feel or relate too , extremely boring . And I can’t believe people here are mentioning meet yourself when asked about similar drama … when it’s totally opposite of this stupid fluff .
11 0
On Meet Yourself • Feb 10, 2024
Guys if you loved this drama , you all should really consider watching a drama Hometown Cha Cha Cha, same vibes different story… that’s a must watch too !
0 0
Replying to Pratham Desai • Feb 10, 2024
Someone please suggest a similar drama, seriously this was one of the best dramas I have watched. Despite the…
You should consider watching a Korean drama home town chachacha… similar vibes just different story ❤️
2 1
Replying to Alsevfar • Feb 10, 2024
kiho is the main lead, but she will learn about it very late around ep 10 maybe
Thank you so much 🥹
0 0
Replying to hannah • Feb 10, 2024
hope i'm not late to suggest you continue
Can you give me some spoilers about ki ho?
0 1
On Castaway Diva • Feb 9, 2024
After watching the first episode I really don’t want to see any other story other than mokha and kiho please suggest if I should continue
1 3
On Castaway Diva • Feb 9, 2024
I am on episode one … Can someone give me spoilers about Ki Ho, what happens to him and do they meet again ?
0 3
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Feb 9, 2024
I don’t know why but ML kind of keeping my interest off this drama …
Now I get it , ML isn’t actually bad , the problem is his hairstyle
0 0
Replying to Maria Mayu • Feb 9, 2024
why ? I just fell in love with him with every episode, the actor acts very well and is handsome
I will start watching now , I was just thinking if I should give it a try or not .
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 9, 2024
He is not the typical fan idol good looking ML, but he can act well. He brought this role to life IMO.
Actually I love slice of life stories , I enjoy them the most ❤️ that’s why I m so interested in this drama ❤️
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 9, 2024
He is not the typical fan idol good looking ML, but he can act well. He brought this role to life IMO.
Then I must give it a try I guess …
0 2
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Feb 1, 2024
I am on the last episode of this drama watching it at 3 am and I am literally crying . And now I am more disgusted to see comment section of MDL like how can anyone madmouth this drama … this drama literally have life in it , full of emotions and they will literally make you feel everything , every character … their relationship! Damn it’s so real , that’s how a relationship should be they clearly portrayed it how it starts with butterflies and it can fade if not have future vision and communication and acceptance the maturity that came in their relationship. Feel who literally said anything bad about this literally don’t have such complex emotions and don’t know the meaning of these 🫠…
9 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Jan 31, 2024
Person Kim Seon Ho
I have literally never seen a smile this beautiful 🫠 song kang’s gaze and his smile ❤️
6 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jan 30, 2024
MDL’s comment section is really annoying , people just pick on little things and spread negativity everywhere. You guys are not even watching it for what it is , and even dropping it half ways then how can you judge if you haven’t even watched it completely . Just research the plot and settings before starting to watch it .
8 0