Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 23, 2024
I think for living a really good life … a loving family , doing what you love and friends like susu and Tina are already enough ❤️
2 0
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 22, 2024
Huang Zhenhua!!!! Seriously dude !!! Don’t disappoint after coming so far … why he still care so much about Xiao he! Can’t wait for next episode to be translated …
1 1
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 20, 2024
She was raised like a flower and she was living like a flower on her own but what men did to her is truly hard to see 🥲
9 0
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 20, 2024
This is a drama otherwise …Women out there like Rosie doesn’t really need a man in their life … she herself was enough … I can’t bear seeing her troubles after she got married ..:(
8 1
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 20, 2024
This drama really depicts certain struggles of women’s life … only for mature audience not that usual fluffy c-drama …there is a lot to learn about relationships and marriage 🥲
9 0
Replying to Mikeyla • Apr 25, 2024
Dropping this drama. I really tried. The opening funeral scene threw me off. Then fifteen minutes later, funeral…
I agree and understand you . ❤️
0 0
Replying to Nilambar • Apr 25, 2024
Baby Zhang is ML's ex!So it'll be dramatic in the future.....😵‍💫😒
Mark it as a spoiler !
0 0
Replying to win_win • Apr 5, 2024
For the FL yup..but ML nope.. But we got his real voice at the end of last ep..
Exactly his voice was same in all three dramas
0 0
Replying to Akinom • Apr 5, 2024
🤣🤣 at one scene, the killer said "You saved me i would do anything for you" That's all! No mention of all…
Please mark the spoilers 💁🏼‍♀️
0 0
On Guess Who I Am • Apr 2, 2024
This drama literally have everything … Romance , Friendships , suspense , comedy , gorgeous characters and what not … each and every episode keeps hooked up 🫶🏻
5 2
On Guess Who I Am • Apr 2, 2024
Humans like Shen Shillin ❤️🥲 Also Song linren literally deserves the world 🫠❤️
2 0
On Guess Who I Am • Apr 1, 2024
This drama 7.8 seriously !!! It’s so different and entertaining in all ways … it deserves atleast 8-8.5 … mdl ratings can’t be trusted
7 0
On Guess Who I Am • Mar 29, 2024
This drama is becoming better episode by episode 🫠 their wedding was so dreamy 🥲 he is literally serving husband goals 🥹
7 0
Replying to 11672815 • Mar 21, 2024
i wouldn't say it's so bad, it's kinda bearable. this was indeed not well done and had so much filler nonsense…
Your words basically made it look like 5/10 …
2 1
Replying to fhsenapi • Mar 12, 2024
episode 6 and i am already dissatisfied with MLs attitude.
Guys who truly have their eyes on one girl tend to have rude attitude towards other girls 💁🏼‍♀️
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Mar 12, 2024
I like this drama because FL's got an ATTITUDE. Heck to damsel in distress or those playing doormat. ML needs…
Exactly ! Afterall she is prettiest girl in the campus and despite that she sacrificed all of her pride and shame for him
2 0
Replying to Spatina • Mar 12, 2024
Love me love my voice was the creepiest most boring sh*t ever. However I like her here so much better
There are dramas with balance 💁🏼‍♀️ it exists … and also dramas without all of the above you mentioned … Have you watched Meet yourself ? Dramas doesn’t necessarily have to be about relationship problems or cheesy romance .
1 0
Replying to Spatina • Mar 12, 2024
Love me love my voice was the creepiest most boring sh*t ever. However I like her here so much better
Exactly I love Zhou Ye but in that show I really can’t accept her character …
0 0