Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to 182 • Jan 30, 2024
Title Born to Run
Wow we need more family, slice of life dramas like this!! I have only like this and Go ahead because they have…
Hey have you tried meet yourself, from creators of go ahead ?
0 1
Replying to 182 • Jan 30, 2024
Title Born to Run
Wow we need more family, slice of life dramas like this!! I have only like this and Go ahead because they have…
Hey have you tried meet yourself, from creators of go ahead ?
0 0
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Jan 28, 2024
Title Go Ahead
I don't think i will watch any better modren cdrama than this. 9/10.
Give meet yourself a try if you haven’t . It’s from same creators :)
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Jan 28, 2024
Title Go Ahead
I’m watching Meet Yourself right now and I absolutely love it. I’ll definitely check this one out as well.…
These two are really one of a kind , but there are some really good light hearted
romance dramas which you can watch :)
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 18, 2024
This drama is coming from director of meet yourself and go ahead … atleast I expected to see , Tu Song Yan in it 🥹 and he is here … also Li xian and miles Wei ❤️
4 0
Replying to 9lives • Jan 18, 2024
I think in this case it may have been overrated because of Zhou Ye's fans.I'm a Tan fan, but this ain't it. Though…
I can agree with you on this as well … Zhou Ye‘s role was totally a no in this 💁🏼‍♀️.
0 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Jan 13, 2024
Never seen a drama being this overrated man !….. too unrealistic way too much fluff and clumsy, specially Zhou ye was literally a child controlled by a mature man… Romance started in just like 4 episodes like seriously were they even in love 💁🏼‍♀️ toooo overrated because of Jianci fans …
10 4
Replying to Sh_a • Jan 9, 2024
I want to watch this but the rejection is the reason im hesitating to watch htia. Does anyone recommend this drama
I would highly recommend it … it’s definitely not few of the bad reviews say .
1 0
Replying to poohgirlmd • Dec 29, 2023
Love me love my voice 😊
Yes , it was damn annoying … annoying type of fluff 🥴
2 0
Replying to poohgirlmd • Dec 28, 2023
Love me love my voice 😊
Probably it’s that good for immature audience 💁🏼‍♀️ who are into fluff , fluff and flufff
2 2
Replying to poohgirlmd • Dec 27, 2023
Love me love my voice 😊
Totally agree with your every point ! It’s so damn overrated because of tan jianci
2 4
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Dec 26, 2023
Because Duan Jiaxu and Rangrang were at bit close to reality not extremely perfect .
Rang rang is the name of male lead in when I fly towards you.
1 1
Replying to 4evergreen • Dec 24, 2023
Someone suggested me I May Love You. I only watched a few episodes so far
It’s a good one ,
0 0
Replying to Mikeyla • Dec 24, 2023
Meet yourself
Meet yourself is totally different from this … it’s more on life side than unrealistic fluffy romance 💁🏼‍♀️
3 0
Replying to BaeBi • Dec 24, 2023
GREENEST FLAG MALE LEAD THIS YEAR🥇 Easily rivaled Duan Jiaxu and Rangrang❤️
Because Duan Jiaxu and Rangrang were at bit close to reality not extremely perfect .
3 3
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
I will have to take a very very long break from c and k dramas after completing this , I will really have to comeback to my reality senses after watching Song Kang being this way ! 🫠🥲Favourite actor doing love and romance scenes hits different 💔
18 0
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
Jin ga young is such a obsessed bi*ch I really can’t tolerate her , never hated a negative female character so much 😮‍💨
24 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon
Hey can I know who is the actor in your profile picture ?
Thanks a lot for letting me know 🫶🏻
1 0
Replying to Monicac25 • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon
The Perilla seeds and scallions gang ,they are hilarious and cute , love them ❤️
Exactly they are so damn good 🫶🏻
8 0