Editorials Replying to Bhavitha yadav • Mar 24, 2025
Title Game of True Love
Does anyone recognize??? They're watching hindi movie in a theatre😃
There was one more drama where a Hindi movie was playing in theatre
1 0
Replying to Bhavitha yadav • Mar 24, 2025
Title Game of True Love
Does anyone recognize??? They're watching hindi movie in a theatre😃
They still respect Indians … yet Indians are out there trolling Chinese stuff 💁🏼♀️
2 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Mar 17, 2025
Title The Best Thing
I'm so looking forward to getting into this! I need some healing :D
I hope you have watched meet yourself ! Highly recommend for healing ❤️ also go for this drama as well without a thought!
0 1
On The Best Thing • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Best Thing
Finally I found something healing ❤️🥲
8 3
Lily Alice • Jan 15, 2025
Article 'Flourished Peony' embroiled in controversy over unauthorized use of makeup and styling concepts
Ding Zi Guan has directed best of Chinese dramas like go ahead , meet yourself and now flourished peony …. And the team of these dramas always face something like this whenever something new come up …
1 0
Replying to aad • Jan 9, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I was also confused because I am pretty sure they had kiss scenes in moonlight (I haven't watched it yet) but…
Thanks 🥹 I saw ❤️
1 0
Replying to aad • Jan 9, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I was also confused because I am pretty sure they had kiss scenes in moonlight (I haven't watched it yet) but…
Where can I see it ?
1 2
Replying to aad • Jan 8, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I knew the ending wouldn't be satisfying but I hated that we couldn't see his face in the end when he called her…
Also even in the fantasy world they left it like that 🥲 why can’t wuxia dramas give us a proper happy ending …
4 5
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 7, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I wonder how they do not fall in love after having so so many lovely and beautiful moments together 🥲❤️
7 0
Replying to Rose Wilson • Jan 7, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
please people tell me how to move on from this drama?? the minutes it's end I started sobbing, the rollercoaster…
Watch moonlight right after this 🫰🏻❤️ it’s another gem from this cast also you can feel like it’s continuing this story 💁🏼♀️
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Tell me … them in award show was not scripted 😭🫠🫶🏻
12 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I wish I got more glimpse of writer Fu Zhou 😍🙃
4 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Damn these ancient costume dramas always leave us hanging in the end … that’s the only thing I hate about them 🥲…. but anyways this was not disappointing we can create our own stories or go back to watching moonlight to see further 😉
7 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I just wonder why there was not a single kiss scene between them 😭
1 2
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jan 1, 2025
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
Steven and Ryan together!!!!! Damn both my favourite male leads together 😍🫰🏻❤️
5 0
On Back to Seventeen • Nov 28, 2024
Title Back to Seventeen
Is it coincidence… the male lead looks like Zhou yiran… who worked with her in when I fly towards you 😍
10 3
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 4, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
I think every relationship starts out with some sort of friendship …and they have been friends for years what’s making it so hard to pursue each other boldly … this drama had lot of potential but writer just dragged it a little too much …
0 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 3, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
So annoying I finally thought she will go hotel and spend some time with him and instead she was going to work without even informing him 💁🏼♀️
4 1
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 2, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
This drama is good but I really can’t tolerate feng wei ran anymore … teasing is a different thing but pushing your friend to get together with someone is annoying …
3 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 1, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
I think when two people are as close as them and both have secret crush on each other … it doesn’t become so hard to be together like they have been naturally close … the only thing that stops them is a worry if their friendship will be ruined because of relationship….
2 0
