Editorials
On Shine on Me • Dec 27, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Yes it’s taking a long time for them to get together but the process is beautiful in every episode …whenever they are face to face they just get me blushing and giggling … Their moments are beautiful ❤️ It will be worth the wait when they will get together
24 2
Replying to Toto1997 • Dec 26, 2025
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Just started this, I am a bit confused, why does the ML dislike the FML in the beginning? I feel like I missed…
That’s because of a misunderstanding… you might have noticed in episode one he went through an accident while he was going to meet nie xiguang (spoiler is someone else invited him which will later clarify) …he is angry because nie xiguang didn’t check on him after that accident and even forgot him and he lost so many things even his career
1 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 25, 2025
Title Shine on Me
When will I get all the episodes 😭
3 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 24, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Don’t know why the negative reactions I m enjoying it so far … you just have to be patient till ep 3 for it to start picking up as interesting
9 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 22, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I guess this drama will hellp me move on from speed and love ❤️
9 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 22, 2025
Title Speed and Love
He yu is getting on my nerve … this guy threw aside every male character to ever exist … I am not even able to handle more than two episodes per day 🥵 … he is the epitome of my type 😭
14 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Esther is looking so much better when she is acting and dressing maturely after ep 20 😍
5 1
Replying to jinxinmu • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Jiang Mu ( Esther Yu - Shuxin ) Torn between two choices: Chaochao ( He Yu ) in a coma and her seriously ill mother,…
Please mark this as spoiler
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
With difficulty. I can’t get anything done because of these silly-ass dramas. Yet, I stay watching them 🤪🤦🏾♀️😅
You are looking for bodies and I am looking at emotions … we are not same bro 💁🏼♀️
0 1
On Speed and Love • Dec 19, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I am dropping this drama for a while cause I just can’t 😫😮💨….. just can’t handle this guy … he is too fine , too hot …
6 2
Replying to Yanle • Dec 19, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
She is from an ennemi’s Kingdom and all her life she was born to be a warrior who put first her kingdom (: She…
Yes I watched the whole drama …. It is worth it
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Dec 18, 2025
Title Speed and Love
With difficulty. I can’t get anything done because of these silly-ass dramas. Yet, I stay watching them 🤪🤦🏾♀️😅
You mean someone who keeps acting childishly and keeps clinging all the time ?
0 3
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Dec 18, 2025
Title Blossoms of Power
He yu is too hot to handle in that drama … and it’s not cringe … give it a try
I agree with you about female lead but he yu totally nailed it in his role 🥲
3 0
Replying to nolatoo • Dec 18, 2025
Title Speed and Love
With difficulty. I can’t get anything done because of these silly-ass dramas. Yet, I stay watching them 🤪🤦🏾♀️😅
They literally serve us male leads we can keep dreaming about and in real we can’t even get someone 10% like them … 🥲
3 5
Replying to penguin • Dec 18, 2025
Title Speed and Love
can’t sleep !
Me too !
0 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 18, 2025
Title Speed and Love
My dear c-drama besties … Just wanna ask how do you handle and face real life after watching these dramas 🥲
4 9
Replying to dramazluv • Dec 18, 2025
Title Blossoms of Power
pls come soon !! I found He Yu recently but couldn't bear watching that drama cause of the cringe female lead…
He yu is too hot to handle in that drama … and it’s not cringe … give it a try
3 2
Replying to Meet Yourself • Dec 16, 2025
Title Meet Yourself
Replying to deleted comment
Bro the whole drama is about healing slow life …. I still rewatch it skipping the first episode cause that really hurts 🥲
0 0
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 15, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Ep 26 is when he confronts mingxian
Thank you ❤️
0 1
On Love in the Clouds • Dec 14, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Someone spoil please in which episode he will come to know she is mingxian
0 6
