Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to Annyfelaz • Jul 15, 2026
Give it a try and make your own opinion whether to continue or not. Myself, I love it and am not skipping any…
Guys I guess someone misinterpreted my comment I absolutely love this drama … and I meant to say I am not able to wait for next episode out of excitement so I was asking for other drama suggestions that I can watch while waiting for this one !
0 3
On Blossom • Jul 14, 2026
Title Blossom
Currently watching blossoms of power but waiting for episodes is so long 😭 so I m thinking about starting this one 🩷
3 3
Replying to arpar • Jul 14, 2026
Happy ending, but from leaks what happens is ml fakes his death to poison, fl doesn't know its fake I don't think,…
Thanks 😍
1 1
Replying to Devil taetae • Jul 14, 2026
can someone tell me if it has sad or good ending cuz I just watched edit which was posted by wetv and she was…
Exactly I m thinking the same after watching that scene !
0 0
Replying to Juna • Jul 14, 2026
Is Jin Bai sure now that Bai Shu Lin is a woman or still have doubt?
I think he is sure enough !
5 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 13, 2026
It will ,it will I was not convinced too..for 3 days straight But i got the reuters ..which showed it IS HE
Yes I really hope so it’s a happy ending 😭🤞🏻
0 0
Replying to Suliabryon • Jul 12, 2026
Block them. You can block people on this site. Click on their username. Where it says "Add friend" there…
Thank you I was not able to find it 🩷
0 0
Replying to Amy • Jul 12, 2026
Ikr, everyone is either glazing their idol, or hating on everything different. And the ratings in most chinese…
Thanks 🩷 I m finding out a way to block that person
0 0
Replying to Linmon • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
just block them.
Yes buddy was finding out a way to block that person
0 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
if you are on deathbed, being hunted by crazy goons with knifes.... and someone saves youIs your reaction going…
Yes seriously !
1 0
Replying to flowermoon9 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
When someone crosses the line of basic decency and resorts to personal attacks just because you happen to share…
Thanks for letting me know about that !🩷
1 1
Replying to flowermoon9 • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
When someone crosses the line of basic decency and resorts to personal attacks just because you happen to share…
Thank you … I was not able to find that block feature !
1 0
Replying to Amy • Jul 12, 2026
Ikr, everyone is either glazing their idol, or hating on everything different. And the ratings in most chinese…
For real I just said this particular drama deserves more rating and that person is targeting me since one week !
1 2
On Love for You • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
Hi guys … I just want to say mdl is becoming a toxic platform day by day … I just shared my casual opinion about rating and a pathetic and problematic individual is targeting me with hate speech and cyber bullying … MDL is a public platform we have right to share our opinions and people have right to disagree but rude behaviour and hate speech is not justified !
15 10
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 12, 2026
Hi guys … I just want to say mdl is becoming a toxic platform day by day … I just shared my casual opinion about rating and a pathetic and problematic individual is targeting me with hate speech and cyber bullying … MDL is a public platform we have right to share our opinions and people have right to disagree but rude behaviour and hate speech is not justified !
7 6
Replying to blue • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love for You
MDL users are so weird. Instead of praising the drama they like by mentioning its own plots and merits, they will…
Are you crazy 😂 don’t talk as if you know someone’s life … yes I have lot of free time … why is it your business… you seem to have lot of free time to why don’t you take some classes about learning to talk and behave publicly … no one gave a fck about my comment except you because you are biggest piece of shit !
0 4