Editorials
Replying to Kadi • Jan 20, 2026
Title Love between Lines
And just like that it’s over….And after this, speed of love, and shine on me… idk what to watch 😩
Don’t worry another drama of his is coming soon and that looks good 😭
3 2
Replying to kiwiwi • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I really hope you're right! It would be so refreshing if they broke the 'angsty breakup' trope and actually faced…
This thing is nice enough but I hate her father for kind of always coming in between her happiness always 🥲
0 0
Replying to Little Lottie • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines
He tried ruining his "brother's" reputation by having the mole release a private video. He also tried…
Harassing ? He didn’t even touch her and treated her with all respect … and it’s obvious enough he fell in love with her 💁🏼♀️
0 1
Replying to theFallguy • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Good human? He have been trying to sabotage ML over the years. Always talking down and mean to ML like a bully.I…
Can’t we appreciate every character in this drama ? Why do you always have to compare and compete … ???
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Some people are simply hating the second male lead and even coming after people who are praising him … like what did he do ? He did nothing that harmed zhiyu or anyone … he is himself victim because of his father and I get the vibe that he might do something good in future 🥲
4 5
On Love between Lines • Jan 17, 2026
Title Love between Lines
It’s going to be sad seeing sml heart broken , he seems to have fallen for her plus he is a good human
4 7
On Love between Lines • Jan 17, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I love this drama so much but seems like her dad is going to come between their happiness and that’s so frustrating … her dad really ruins her happiness like it’s not like Zhiyu who caused the accident years ago , even if it was his dad it has nothing to do with zhiyu! Why ruin your daughters happiness for past grudges !
5 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Not soon enough! 😬
🥲
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
When will they start dating 🥲
0 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I don’t know why but her bestfriend’s husband feels a little off to me 🤔
6 2
Replying to Lala • Jan 8, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I am still feeling high 😭😭what do I watch now 😭 any recommendations
Me too 😭
0 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I don’t get it so many girls are after a guy like zhuang xu!
10 9
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I will still take it slow despite the release of all episodes cause what would I do when it ends 😭
3 0
Replying to ivy • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
rewatch the drama when you're done. that's what I'll do too,once shine on me ends,I'll rewatch,lol.
Me too 😮💨
3 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Rewatch The Best Thing? Screenwriter of TBT is also a screenwriter here (of course, with Gu Man [original novel…
Watched them already ❤️
1 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
What would I do when this drama will end … it has become my daily dose of happiness 🥲❤️
12 5
On Shine on Me • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Yesterday I was complaining about 1 episode per day and now we have just 1 episode per day 😭… I am gonna hold myself from watching cause I want to save all the happiness for new year ❤️🥲
2 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Episode 17 was annoying 🥲full of zhuang xu and no scene of Lin yusen
8 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I wish we could get all episodes sooner 😭 … waiting for episodes is so annoying… it’s just drama is so good I can’t help but watch it daily
9 1
Replying to bushiiroll • Dec 27, 2025
Title Shine on Me
yessss i think this is a chill drama not a heavy plot one and i love it!! i think the slow process is a good way…
Yes me too unlike other dramas this one is different….
4 0
