Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 22, 2026
Ep 30 trailer came out guys, any guesses about who the masked man is??? Like I can't figure out
I don’t know why I feel like that’s prince ning …
0 0
Replying to blue • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
MDL users are so weird. Instead of praising the drama they like by mentioning its own plots and merits, they will…
Keep crying a**hole … may your life teach you some sense and manners about how to talk to strangers !
0 0
Replying to yosoypaull • Jul 21, 2026
You can watch for free, why people pay for these shits..
Maybe you could have questioned why pay taxes for shitty government!? And stuff but no you are here to call someone legally watching something as shit ? Why are you even taking updates about this shit on this website full of shit ?
1 0
Replying to Ifa • Jul 21, 2026
IM TEMPTED TO BUY EXPRESS AAAAGH
When will it be available!
0 0
Replying to Shreya • Jul 21, 2026
No but seriously He Yu absolutely owned this role. He portrays every bit of Xiao Huayong to a perfection and seems…
Yes true ! I absolutely loved him in this role and would love to watch him in more such dramas 🩷 he is absolutely adorable and dashing at the same time !
5 0
Replying to merry • Jul 18, 2026
Was Bu Shu Lin and Cui Jin Bai shown in episode 2 1?
No ….
2 0
Replying to blue • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
MDL users are so weird. Instead of praising the drama they like by mentioning its own plots and merits, they will…
Keep barking dog 🐶
0 2
Replying to Blossoms of Power • Jul 18, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Please mark this as spoiler … it should not spoil fun for other people who haven’t seen it yet
0 1
Replying to Shreya • Jul 17, 2026
I think she simply doesn't want to have a weakness. Falling in love can potentially make a person helpless and…
This makes so much sense 😲🙌🏼
0 0
Replying to SceneStealer • Jul 17, 2026
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more confused I am by the female lead's motivation. Gu Qing Zhi wasn't…
Exactly at this point even I am feeling her coldness towards crown prince is getting a little too much even after everything tian yuan told her she is way too cold to him … she can melt down even just a bit but no … at this point she seems overly arrogant to me …
11 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Jul 16, 2026
that really made me cry how xin said he would trade his life for his wife and was in the rain so long on his knees…
Yes in today’s episode for the first time I felt bad for him otherwise he and his obsession seemed kind of annoying to me !
3 0
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Jul 16, 2026
The writer is messing with my head!What do u want?Wanted to me to guess that ml is not emperor son bt his brother?…
Wow that’s surprising for me ! 😲 it makes sense
0 0
Replying to Lily Peach • Jul 16, 2026
Title Blossom
I just did that two days ago💃😂
Wow 😂
1 0
Replying to kayla444 • Jul 16, 2026
does two eps come out every day?
No ! The drama is really good but schedule is very messy 😭
3 0
Replying to Annyfelaz • Jul 15, 2026
Give it a try and make your own opinion whether to continue or not. Myself, I love it and am not skipping any…
It’s totally fine 🩷 I will give it a try 😊 thank you
0 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Jul 15, 2026
So... when will SXH get to know CHY is that... tia.. that scent man? And, when will they get married?
Thanks 😍
1 1
Replying to Josna Vincy • Jul 15, 2026
So... when will SXH get to know CHY is that... tia.. that scent man? And, when will they get married?
Hey buddy suggest me some more dramas 🩷
1 3