Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to JNight • Aug 22, 2026
They cant even get married without some bs. Just let them kisss and cudle. I waited 25 episode for this...and…
Maybe we will get to see that in next episode 😁
0 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I feel bad for the WU girl like she is being tossed as concubine and getting disrespected by everyone and now…
I wish she got married to Shen congzi whoever that guy is going to be
1 0
On Almost Lover • Aug 22, 2026
Title Almost Lover
I thought her agency mistreated her ? So the director is involved too ?
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
How sis Yake take the new addition? Did Madam Yu try to smooth it over or just tell her to suck it up buttercup.
Yes 😂 well right even as per preview jingxiu is not accepting her but I noticed she dressed up just like ting yun so maybe he will change his mind
2 1
Replying to ohlalalalaomg • Aug 22, 2026
She really looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. 🥰
Yes … in this drama her attire and makeup was on point ❤️ and she is beautiful to begin with as well 🩷
3 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
How sis Yake take the new addition? Did Madam Yu try to smooth it over or just tell her to suck it up buttercup.
I can’t catch what she is scheming here but yes there was a bit of threatening by miss wu in indirect ways … like there was a scene where she forcefully came to madam yu and told her about her connections with grand empress dowager
1 3
Replying to 16528024 • Aug 22, 2026
Zl suffered so much within that 5 years. We don't know how many people he has killed and how many people tried…
This is a drama so I m just delusional with what could have happened along with what is going on …
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Aug 22, 2026
Curious how she got tossed into that situation now. I thought she wanted to make her own path thus seeking help…
She is getting tossed over and over by her aunt … poor girl
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
How sis Yake take the new addition? Did Madam Yu try to smooth it over or just tell her to suck it up buttercup.
Yake doesn’t know it yet … her reaction will be good a satisfying one 😂
6 6
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Totally agree that’s the only part I disliked they felt like growing distant and show going downhill … till…
But in the end all will be well ❤️ let’s hope for the best 😭
1 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Totally agree that’s the only part I disliked they felt like growing distant and show going downhill … till…
Looking at the leaks and previews doesn’t seem like that ☹️
0 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I know we don’t always get what we want but I really wanted to see zhao ling come find tingyun after 5 years … I wanted him to coax her assure her when she was angry on concubine matter , I wished they talked more clearly about matters they don’t agree with … I thought when zhao ling made a name for himself he will bring down everyone who hurt tingyun along with that intense politics going on … it’s all my imagination anyways I still love them so much ❤️
7 3
Replying to Hanlee • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Why from ep22, they seem so distant, it seems they're different people, it's hard to watch them like that
Totally agree that’s the only part I disliked they felt like growing distant and show going downhill … till ep 16 the show is absolutely amazing and beautiful later their wedding part is absolutely beautiful as well just in middle the lacked a bit
3 4
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
When I saw everyone from Ganlin in their wedding I was so happy 😭 they are their true family and there is such a beautiful connection with people in that arc ❤️
28 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
I feel bad for the WU girl like she is being tossed as concubine and getting disrespected by everyone and now ending up with yu family is even more terrible … I hope her life gets better , she ain’t a bad one
7 15
Replying to Orim • Aug 21, 2026
They're married now!! 🎊 So will there be any kissi kissi?!... 👉👈
Soon ❤️
0 0
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Aug 21, 2026
I am at EP15.Yu Jing Xiu wanted to marry Fan Ya Ke, but his mother forced him to marry Fu Ting Yun. So he targeted…
He is a spoiled brat ! And an a**hole he can’t see others happy
7 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 21, 2026
I have never seen a woman looking so breathtakingly beautiful in a bridal attire like deng enxi looked so so damn beautiful ❤️🥹🩷
4 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 20, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I wish they got married before separation that would have been more awesome because now just look at them they lost that spark and they feel like growing distant … and at this point they will marry I hope we will get those feels back
7 4
Replying to moonlight sonata • Aug 20, 2026
I miss them together so much 😭 I miss how they were back in Ganlin. They went through so much together, but…
I m feeling same 😭 … their ganlin arc was pure perfection 🫠 I miss that version of them
1 0