Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2023
Replying to swish vanilla • Aug 25, 2026
if you guys don't want major spoilers DO NOT OPEN THIS DUDE'S COMMENT ffs i can't believe i have to put disclaimers…
Sadly I opened it 😭
1 0
Replying to Chivalrydied • Aug 25, 2026
I also see there are some who'd take any fantasies they are fed just bcz they no longer have basic common sense…
Seems pretty much everyone is disappointed 😂
2 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 24, 2026
Too much stress!!!
Yes !!!! Some people are saying all episodes express will be out on Wednesday… let’s see
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 24, 2026
Too much stress!!!
And the terrible schedule of one episode begins 😭 too much stress
0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 24, 2026
Too much stress!!!
And by express they mean just one episode 😭 for like 13$ they are being too cruel after giving us two episodes straight
0 4
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
The show started super strong … initial impressions from the start were like …- it will be story of how female lead will rise from dead , how zhao ling will save her , how they will fall in love along the way with every struggle they will rise and till we reach the end we will get satisfying end of yu and fu family along with politics … but after their five year gap it has become very different more about court politics and just how to end corruption in court and female lead’ story seem a bit sidelined to me …
6 0
Replying to Ximena • Aug 24, 2026
What happen to Ting Yun's father is well-written. This man has lost his biggest support in his political career:…
Same should have happened with her grandmother too !
1 1
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Aug 24, 2026
So I saw some photos of FTY being handcuffed on XHS in the perhaps tomorrow episode? Jin Yuanbao, ZL’s friend…
We need express already at this point 😭
0 1
Replying to kelize84 • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I heard good things about this drama after the first 5-10 episodes aired. Would those that are caught up say the…
Let me describe it for you in short ….
First 19 episodes are so so good
Later their is separation arc that resolves within 1-2 episode , their reunion is beautiful , scenes are beautiful but male lead changed a lot because he went through a lot , his whole personality is changed and they seem a bit distant , it starts to include court politics at the same time for 2-3 episodes then comes wedding and male lead beautiful win her for life later their sweet moments along with tiny misunderstandings continue along with court struggles but with good story line … and at last we are yet to see the ending but I think it will be a happy and satisfying ending
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Both husband and wife are expert at burning letters that serve as evidence against yu family 😂 seems like those letters really can’t help much
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
I really love the fact that this drama gives conclusion to each and every episode of does not leave us second guessing it too much … like the villains before they didn’t hang around for too many episodes
2 0
Replying to noor1234 • Aug 23, 2026
She promised him on wedding night that she'll stay devoted to him in this life. Unless she meant she'll stay devoted…
From previews I think they will have disagreements and bitterness but they won’t leave… I hope they really don’t 😭
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Finally I can see them working together like before ❤️🫠 … whole drama is amazing I hope it stays great till end … I just didn’t like their reunion after five years of separation arc
5 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 22, 2026
Does the comment section of dramas usually get nasty? It's my first time participating so idk how bad it can get…
It’s been quite some time so I don’t exactly remember it dear .
0 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 22, 2026
Does the comment section of dramas usually get nasty? It's my first time participating so idk how bad it can get…
Yes ! Few days back I commented on a certain drama that it deserves more rating something like that and one person was harassing me for days … that person was literally mentally ill
3 2
Replying to ladybugCY2023 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Since she's not in red dress, does that mean she's a mistress rather than a concubine?
Madam yu planted her herself so I think she won’t plant a mistress for her son …most likely she is concubine
1 1
Replying to kdrama_lover • Aug 22, 2026
is this drama very political?
In the starting not really until episode 19-20 actually ! It’s peak in everything till episode 19
0 0