Editorials
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Never seen a touch of hands being so intense 😭 … when he was trying to hold her hands I was in tears and feels 🫠😭
9 1
Replying to CherryFoxWhispers • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring
You’re officially locked in now.
I was locked in since trailer 😭 I m probably lost in it now
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Peak intimacy and tension 😭❤️ beautifully portrayed
7 2
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Hey is there English translation of novel ? Where is it available?
Thank you ❤️😊
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I might completely loose my mind after his handsomeness …. 😭
12 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
At first I thought the drama is fast paced however after I started reading the novel, I thinks it way too fast.…
Hey is there English translation of novel ? Where is it available?
0 2
Replying to ronbon67 • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I believe he is allowing himself to be controlled because he doesn't want to endanger his loved ones.
They more in danger than they have ever been 💁🏼♀️ I saw a scene in which they were handed poison to drink in prison 💁🏼♀️
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Zhao ling’s character was already perfect to begin with in the drama … he is basically still powerless and more likely became a puppet of someone … The zhao ling before even refused to bow down to king … just to rise up and struggling so much leading just to be puppet is pointless
5 4
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Moyi’s death was the most pointless one in c-drama history like he didn’t have to be killed so brutally that too by zhao ling himself … even the villians are not getting such cinematic death … it was unnecessary because they didn’t even take to investigate … tingyun found evidence still didn’t run to give to zhao ling ? Such an important information ? just killed him for silly reason … writers just want to keep making things hard for our leads somehow
4 2
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
at that point i'd wanna kill myself even if no one told me to =_= i need a nap
Bro I just said that on whim 😭 what do you mean that’s really happening ! And it’s annoying
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
In the last bits I thought they will kill enemies instead they are killing friends ! Like WTF !
3 0
Replying to aniarem • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
guys im looking for a new cdrama after watching poj will this be worth to start?
Well right now I would have just watch until they get married it’s very very amazing till episode 19 later it becomes entirely different drama
1 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
i like the novel version of ZL and FTY more. they are more dedicated and united building and protecting their…
So I m not the only one who thinks that the show started going downhill meanwhile it could have been so amazing
3 0
Replying to Maryena • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Yeah this could've been way better. There were a lot of original material in the novel they didn't use. But I…
Nothing wrong with it and I actually wanted to see them living a life like that ! But it’s never ending power struggle he got stuck in it … he was still powerful in ganlin as long as yu family didn’t come in their way
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
At this point he will even kill himself if the emperor told him too 🙄
3 2
Replying to Maryena • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Yeah this could've been way better. There were a lot of original material in the novel they didn't use. But I…
Man ! He survived and lost so many people just to rise to top only in the end to grow vegetables quietly in a farm 😭 I don’t see this story justified
1 8
Replying to Galene08 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I am enjoying it but it’s really getting mentally heavy and im a bit exhausted
Exactly ! Adding stress to already stressful life is too much 🥲 I m also kinda leaving it as of now
3 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last bits of this drama is adding too much stress to my already stressful life 😭… This drama started off as way too strong , a must watch plot till episode 18-19 but then it started to fade for me … the story life could have been so much better in the later episodes but the later plot didn’t do justice to the first 20 episodes like it’s still fine but could have been way better ! I love both the actors so much that I feel guilty about criticising it but for the plot later I had too !
1 10
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
We are getting episode 31,32,33 in the same day?
0 2
Replying to Swizzleberry • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Oh no, what am I going to watch after tomorrow? 😭 Not sure when Remnants of Gold will be released internationally;…
If you are interested in some hot modern romance watch early spring 😭 it’s going to air tomorrow
1 1
