Editorials
On Love in the Clouds • Dec 14, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I m on episode 14 I just don’t like her lying to him again and again
3 2
On The Last Immortal • Dec 1, 2025
Title The Last Immortal
I just don’t understand one thing … all those lords with thousands of years of cultivation yet they can’t recognise even slightest trace of devil energy 💁🏼♀️
2 1
On The Last Immortal • Nov 30, 2025
Title The Last Immortal
Hua shu and his aunt are boiling my blood and driving me mad enough 😤
0 0
On The Last Immortal • Nov 30, 2025
Title The Last Immortal
Someone please tell me when will she become Phoenix princess ? In which episode devil will be discovered? And will it be a happy ending ?
0 2
On Love's Ambition • Oct 12, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
My heart breaks for Jiang Liang 😫 I really ship them 😭
7 1
On Love's Ambition • Oct 9, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
He can’t even say sorry yet he is like I did everything to win her back … dude seriously…and you are infact still using her for your benefit … I think jiang liang suits her more 😭 he looks so in love with her and treats her like queen even she is so happy with him 😫 what a guy he is ❤️
4 1
On Love's Ambition • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
I wish xu yan ended up with jiang liang…. Fang Shu Qi is looking so fine in this drama ❤️😫 … and he definitely is a better person than haoming 🥲
0 1
Replying to Bee • Oct 6, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
Cant seem to get into this drama the story is not pulling me in and im on episode 7. Debating if i should drop…
I dropped it … it was annoying female lead is way to crazy for male lead she keeps following him even though he isn’t making enough efforts again and again 💁🏼♀️
2 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Oct 6, 2025
Title Our Generation
what do you rate this drama on a scale from 0-10
6 , only for Zhang linghe and female lead’s parents and child actors 💁🏼♀️
1 0
On Love's Ambition • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
I am so damn annoyed with the villains😤 I will like beating them up 😤
0 0
Replying to Nie chan • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
She thought that she used him so she feels guilty and wanted to let him know the truth, but turn out he is the…
Comment section is full of spoilers for people who just started watching 💁🏼♀️
0 0
Replying to Turquoise Hue • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Please if anybody has time please tell me more about the background details of the male lead and the son. Also…
This is kind kind of a spoiler please mark it as one … some people just started watching 💁🏼♀️
0 0
On Our Generation • Sep 5, 2025
Title Our Generation
Female lead is overly obsessed with the male lead .., I have watched other dramas where fl chases ml but this one was disappointing 😑
6 0
On Our Generation • Aug 31, 2025
Title Our Generation
I watched till episode 9 and I m enjoying it, but when reading further episode titles I wonder if i should continue I just don’t want to see them struggling throughout the drama and unite for real in ending 💁🏼♀️
1 0
Replying to DenizZz • Aug 31, 2025
Title Our Generation
From ep 12 onwards I think
Thanks 😄
2 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Aug 31, 2025
Title Our Generation
I was planning to watch this, but then I found out the FL develops feelings for the SML. I don’t mind love triangles,…
Don’t spread false information 💁🏼♀️
0 0
On Our Generation • Aug 31, 2025
Title Our Generation
Drama is pretty good actually except his mother is annoying as hell
4 0
On Our Generation • Aug 31, 2025
Title Our Generation
In which episode will he leave his annoying mother 💁🏼♀️
2 2
On Reborn • Jul 3, 2025
Title Reborn
I just felt bad for Ming Sheng … she didn’t really pay attention to his feelings 🥲
7 0
On Reborn • Jul 3, 2025
Title Reborn
Heartfelt drama ❤️🥲 it heals and provides understanding to parents - children relationship greatly
1 0
