K-Drama
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 20, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I found English Subs on Youtube, is there anywhere else that has it in English?
0 4
Replying to BitsyBubbles • Oct 18, 2020
Person Gao Han Yu
I don't know if this is just me ,but this guy reminds me of Deng lun.
Me too!
0 0
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Oct 4, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
Episode 11 was the best episode so far! This really tugs at the heartstrings! Still pulling for Ji Soo though! This is soooo good. This waiting for the next ep is killing me!
1 0
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Sep 5, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
Is anybody else watching this on Viki? It is chopped to pieces! Very hard to follow!
0 0
On Luo Zheng • Aug 23, 2020
Person Luo Zheng
He looks like Song Wei Long when he was in Count You Lucky Stars!
5 4
On To Be with You • Aug 15, 2020
Title To Be with You
Where to watch with English Subs?
0 1
Replying to The Female Chief of the Shadow's King • Aug 15, 2020
Title The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
Replying to deleted comment
I don't understand Chinese so how do you get it to play?
0 1
On I Need Romance Season 2 • Jun 29, 2020
Title I Need Romance Season 2 Spoiler
She most definitely ended up with the wrong guy! The guy she was with for 10 years kept too many important things from her. Very damaging to their relationship. The other guy was so open and caring, he really brought out the best in her. She should have totally stayed with him!
5 0
On Love Destiny • Jun 13, 2020
Title Love Destiny
I am watching it on Kissasian the episodes are 1 hour and 50 minutes long. The version on Daily motion were not as long and it was chopped to pieces. I missed out on a lot of the story.
0 6
On Nang Barb • May 8, 2020
Title Nang Barb
I have been looking and looking for Eng Subs! All I can find is the older horror story! This one looks so good tho!
0 0
On My Himalayan Embrace • May 1, 2020
Title My Himalayan Embrace
So I am on ep 10 and I don't want the FL to be with either of the guys! NEITHER of them!
5 1
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • Apr 27, 2020
Title My Himalayan Embrace Spoiler
Subbing this for Pon! Ep1 is up! The scenery are beautiful. But I prefer Pon without eyeliner!!https://www.nekomeowmeow.com/fakfkd/
The clothes Pon wears are excellent but sometimes he does have too much make-up on. Can you tell me what ep Pon realizes who his mother is?
1 0
On Young Marshal • Apr 27, 2020
Title Young Marshal
Is this the show where the second couple's story is better than the main?
1 0
Replying to Minxy1 • Apr 24, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
Unfortunately Muse has closed off the website to the public because of trolls and haters.
I keep checking to see if any of her sites are back up yet. Hopefully they get this settled soon! I really want to see this! Mark is sooo cute! LOL
0 1
Replying to Minxy1 • Apr 23, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
Unfortunately Muse has closed off the website to the public because of trolls and haters.
I saw the post on Telegram. I went to all of her sites and they are all shut down. If people don't like to use her site then they should just leave. Now they have ruined it for the rest of us. Yeah, I saw the porn and stuff but that is the price I am willing to pay to get to see these shows! I wish that the moderators would just ignore and block these haters.
0 3
On My Husband in Law • Apr 22, 2020
Title My Husband in Law
Looks really good! So Muse is subbing? Good.
0 5
Replying to Jenn • Apr 21, 2020
Title Forget You Remember Love Spoiler
Do you mean when Qian Yu gives Jun Hao back?
That is where I am, they keep making her look stupid.
1 1
On Girl’s Summer • Apr 21, 2020
Title Girl’s Summer
I need more shows like this. I really liked it.
0 0
On She, Her and Hers • Apr 20, 2020
Title She, Her and Hers
Anyone know where to watch this?
0 1
On Forget You Remember Love • Apr 18, 2020
Title Forget You Remember Love
I have noticed one thing that is driving me batty and that is the sound of the footsteps! Sometimes they aren't in sync with the actual steps.
3 1