Celebrity
On Yu Yin • Sep 5, 2026
Person Yu Yin
I am looking for a drama with her where she has a brain tumor, goes to prison, loses her baby, and the husband is a psycho and thinks she had an affair and got pregnant because she disappeared for 3 days. Really brutal, but I can't find the whole thing.
0 0
On Cao He • Sep 3, 2026
Person Cao He
I saw the beginning of one drama where her best friend sends her a duck, and it turns out to be the friend's uncle or brother and the girl sleeps with him.
0 0
Replying to CLG6 • Sep 3, 2026
Person Song Chen
haven't seen one like this with Song Chen but there is one with Huai Wen, not sure who the FL is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PtxwUtbhN0&t=19s
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Sep 3, 2026
Person Mike Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit
Did he quit acting indefinitely?
He's been a flight attendant for a couple of years now.
0 0
On Song Chen • Sep 3, 2026
Person Song Chen
I am looking for a drama where he is the villain. His wife is in a wheelchair and sees her husband with his mistress who is pregnant at the hospital
0 2
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 12, 2026
Person Zhao Zhen Dong
all gone
I can't get it to open. Any other way to access this?
0 1
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 10, 2026
Person Wang Ge Ge
Title: "When the Snow Falls, I Meet You" | 雪落时逢你ML: Wang Yi Lei | 王译磊FL: Wang Ge Ge |…
What year was this made? Wang Yi Lei looks super skinny.
0 0
Replying to Cioran • Aug 9, 2026
Person Chen Si Spoiler
Maybe you're thinking of 陈斯 / 沉思? In English, the drama is called 'Don't Talk to Strangers' (also known…
A hard watch. Half the subs are missing also. Chen Si shows how great he can act, but it was very violent.
1 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 7, 2026
Person Ying Zhen Nan
Title: Shen Qiao Is Not Too Late | 沉乔未晚 ML: Wang Daotie | 王道铁FL: Guo Yu Xin | 郭宇欣SML: Ying…
This was really good. I wish this actor had drama's where he is the main!
0 0
Replying to tinyboxtim • Jul 29, 2026
Person Wang Chen Peng
江小姐,别来无恙 “Miss Jiang, I Hope You’re Well” aka “Miss Jiang, It’s Been a While” **Alternate…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to shepsy • Jul 20, 2026
Person Liang Si Wei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmI1b4Vbm0https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4799425324521984ML Liang Siwei Fl…
Yes! Thank you so much! I started it and then lost it!
1 0
On He Cong Rui • Jul 17, 2026
Person He Cong Rui
I'm looking for the drama where he keeps chasing his girlfriend and she is hiding his daughter. He was super mean and crazy. His grandfather gave the girl 20million and told her that they would take the baby when it is born but she couldn't be part of the family.
1 1
Replying to caseysd • Jul 13, 2026
Title Nang Barb
I just found this in eng sub onhttps://ohsweethaven.com/currentproject/nang-barb/
Thank you so much! Wow, I forgot about ohsweethaven!
1 0
On Liang Si Wei • Jul 3, 2026
Person Liang Si Wei
I am looking for drama with him where the girl goes to his house and sleeps with him, the next morning he tells her that he is not the guy she was looking for. Her father is in the hospital and she is trying to help him by marrying a guy who happens to be a relative of the guy she slept with. She starts dating the guy her dad likes but Liang Si Wei still chases her and shows her that his relative is not a good person.
0 3
On Alexander Ty Manoiu • Jul 2, 2026
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
I am happy that he became a basketball coach, but I would still like to see him in drama's!
0 0
Replying to N2Korean • Jul 2, 2026
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
Grew up in Chicago, IL
LOL I just googled where was he from and that popped up.
0 0
Replying to yishabo • Jun 29, 2026
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
anyone know what US state/city he's from?
Grew up in Chicago, IL
1 2
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jun 29, 2026
Person Daniel Zhou
If he was born in 2002, why does it have something for 1997? LOL did he have a rebirth LOL
The dates he was on it are beside the number of episodes.
0 0
On Wang Chen Peng • Jun 26, 2026
Person Wang Chen Peng
I am looking for the drama where he is poor and breaks up with his rich girlfriend and then comes back in 5 years. Song Si Yan is the character's name.
1 6
Dojemi10 • Jun 8, 2026
Article Chinese Actor Jin Ze Passes Away at 33
So heartbreaking! I really enjoyed his drama's. Hard to believe. RIP!
4 0