Celebrity
On Sheng Yi Chen • Sep 15, 2024
Person Sheng Yi Chen
This guy really needs a leading role! Such soulful eyes!
2 0
Replying to DA202 • Nov 16, 2023
Title Only for Love
It hasnt happened... Shi Yi still thinks Shi Yan is her ex's gf uncle... its porbably at ep25 when she realised…
Awesome!
0 0
Replying to DA202 • Nov 15, 2023
Title Only for Love
It hasnt happened... Shi Yi still thinks Shi Yan is her ex's gf uncle... its porbably at ep25 when she realised…
I'm thinking maybe it is just the translation? I am on ep 20 and she says The Uncle instead of my Uncle for once. But yes annoying.
0 2
Replying to DA202 • Nov 15, 2023
Title Only for Love
It hasnt happened... Shi Yi still thinks Shi Yan is her ex's gf uncle... its porbably at ep25 when she realised…
So I am just going to ignore every time she brings up her uncle then.
0 4
Replying to Gian • Nov 15, 2023
Title Playboyy
gaga
Where do you watch now?
0 1
On Only for Love • Nov 15, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
I'm on ep 18 and Shi Yue keeps asking Shu Yi about her uncle. I must have missed the part where Shi Yue tells Shu Yi that Shi Yan is her Uncle? Can someone please fill me in?
0 7
Replying to Gian • Nov 15, 2023
Title Playboyy
gaga
Guess I will have to wait then. I tried to buy the subscription but it wouldn't let me for some reason and then all of the sudden my credit card started to get charged weird amounts every month. Still couldn't get on it either. The amounts were not the same, it was different every month and it was thru some online shopping club. So I ended up getting a new credit card and didn't try it again.
1 3
On Playboyy • Nov 14, 2023
Title Playboyy
Where will it be playing?
1 5
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Nov 1, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Is this a scary story? The first ep has me nervous.
0 1
On Seng Wichai Saefant • Aug 1, 2023
Person Seng Wichai Saefant
Congrats to Seng and Freen dating. Cute couple!
7 0
On Seng Wichai Saefant • Aug 1, 2023
Person Seng Wichai Saefant
Congrats to Seng and Freen dating. Cute couple!
0 0
On John Kennedy Nakar • Jul 26, 2023
Person John Kennedy Nakar
RIP you were taken too soon! Condolences to Paul.
3 0
On The Murky Stream • Jul 21, 2023
Title The Murky Stream
Can't wait!
0 0
On Chung Lim • Jul 20, 2023
Person Chung Lim
RIP! Condolences to his family.
1 0
On Dinosaur Love • Jul 10, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
Is everyone in this show insane? This is terrible, but I can't look away.
9 0
Replying to N2Korean • Jul 9, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
Here is an article on why the Chinese dub their shows. https://www.solarina.ca/dramaddicts/dramaddicts-blog/2021/10/20/why-are-so-many-chinese-dramas-dubbed
0 0
Replying to N2Korean • Jul 9, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
Actually they probably were all subbed. Chinese like to do that. Even if the person's voice was fine, it is like their mark of their trade.
0 2
Replying to _xojus • Jul 5, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I am watching on IQIYI right now, no issues
Are you in the US? My friend and I, neither of us can find it on IQIYI and we are in the US
0 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 4, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I watched it on IQIYI last night and now it is gone! I see it is on VIKI now. What happened?
0 3
Replying to N2Korean • Jun 27, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
No. But most Chinese drama's are dubbed. I have no idea why they do that, but they do.
1 0