Celebrity
On Alan Campana • Jun 26, 2023
Person Alan Campana
Come on! Lets see him in other drama's!
3 1
Replying to jnerqxo • Jun 16, 2023
Title I Told Sunset about You
nope
Thank you!
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Jun 13, 2023
Title I Told Sunset about You
Does it have a sad ending?
0 2
On Oompon Kitikamara • Jun 11, 2023
Person Oompon Kitikamara
Nott needs to make another movie!
0 0
On Lee Chan Woo • May 29, 2023
Person Lee Chan Woo
He is gorgeous!! Need to see him in more things!!
3 0
On The Real Has Come! • May 14, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
50 episodes? Needs to be 20! Ep 15 was tiring.
2 2
Replying to SasiTempu • May 11, 2023
Title Check Out
because tee is super sexyyy
I watched the special episode and it explained it. He went after that kid.
0 0
Replying to TopGuy1971 • Apr 23, 2023
Title Hit Bite Love
Yeah, I think there were too many characters for such a short series as well. I was a bit surprised about a high…
Their uniforms and the signs on the walls of the school says 'College'?
0 4
Replying to Miss Princy • Apr 21, 2023
Title My Himalayan Embrace Spoiler
Any one of the brothers die
No.
0 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Apr 18, 2023
Title Bite Me
Sure the food looks good, but nothing else about this is good. It's amazing that a show with a cast that includes…
Wow, you got it right! The same exact thing I was thinking!
2 0
On Bite Me • Apr 18, 2023
Title Bite Me
I watched it on Viki and forget about the show, it is horrible! But the comments made me laugh so hard. Don't go for the show but go for the comments! They had me rolling! OMG that the best part of the whole thing! But I guess the comments wouldn't have been so good if the show hadn't been so bad! No chemistry, it jumps around from the past to present so you never know where you are at, and they talk really, really slooooooooow! Takes 20 minutes per sentence. Mark is gorgeous but that isn't enough to save it. The comments tho!
7 0
On Bite Me • Apr 18, 2023
Title Bite Me Spoiler
So confusing! Did Aue compete in the cooking competition at the same time as Aek? If Aek liked Aue then why did he punch him? How in the world does Aek show up to the restaurant and they both act like nothing happened? Urgh!
0 1
On Bed Friend • Apr 16, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Who Plays Boom? He is really cute?
1 0
Replying to Kyubin • Apr 13, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
You pointed the elements that are bothering since episode 3 indeed: weird editing, with long, slow sequences and,…
Well said, all that jumping around has my head spinning. I kept going back to see if I missed a part.
1 0
Replying to reefpicker • Apr 11, 2023
Title Hit Bite Love
yes
Thank you!! I was worried I didn't get the right ending
1 1
On Hit Bite Love • Apr 8, 2023
Title Hit Bite Love
I just finished watching ep 6, but it left the ending open with just a bunch of clips. Is this the right ending?
0 3
On Make It Right • Apr 4, 2023
Title Make It Right
I watched the first couple of episodes and then I couldn't find it any more, anyone know where I can find it at?
0 2
Replying to N2Korean • Apr 3, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
The village chief called him doctor right before he planted a bug on the lamp
I think we will!
1 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Apr 2, 2023
Title Chains of Heart Spoiler
So ignoring the show & what's happening...How is no one talking about the hot guy with the hand tat that was at…
The village chief called him doctor right before he planted a bug on the lamp
1 2
On Color Rush Season 2 • Mar 29, 2023
Title Color Rush Season 2
Is there romance in this one?
0 0