Celebrity
On Jin Ze • Jun 6, 2026
Person Jin Ze
This is devastating! I really enjoyed watching him in dramas. His transition to vertical dramas was effortless. A life gone way too soon. Rest in Peace!
3 0
Replying to N2Korean • Apr 13, 2026
Person Chen Si
Where can I find this one? I have found pieces but not the whole thing.
Thank you! I found it on Odysee.
1 0
Replying to Niki maya • Apr 12, 2026
Person Chen Si
Glided cage is pretty good
Where can I find this one? I have found pieces but not the whole thing.
1 2
On Hei Qian Jin Mei Tian Du Zai Xian Da Lian • Mar 30, 2026
Title Hei Qian Jin Mei Tian Du Zai Xian Da Lian
This was super cute!
0 0
Replying to vampirozo • Dec 30, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlXd8nd9JE&t=1135s
Thank you so much!!
1 0
On Wang Xuan • Dec 19, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
I am looking for a vertical drama with Wang Xuan and Li Ruo Qi. She dumps her cheating boyfriend and sleeps with his cousin. Cousin is a doctor and very mean.
2 2
On Southern Wind Passes • Nov 29, 2025
Title Southern Wind Passes
Does this have a happy ending?
0 1
On Alexander Ty Manoiu • Aug 9, 2025
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
Why is he not in any more dramas? You would think that as popular as he is, he would be getting more parts and Main parts too!
15 0
On Reset • Aug 1, 2025
Title Reset
I love Wenai! Oh My God!
15 0
Replying to Lukas Halvorsen • Jul 3, 2025
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
Really is. Like Bible.
True!!
2 0
On Lee Seo Yi • Jul 2, 2025
Person Lee Seo Yi
RIP
0 0
On Alexander Ty Manoiu • Jun 24, 2025
Person Alexander Ty Manoiu
He is fine as hell!! Need to see him in more things!! Him speaking English is sexy.
19 3
On Tears in Heaven • May 9, 2025
Title Tears in Heaven
I watched this some time ago, but the only things I remember is that the Dr. was the best character, the ML was mean, and the FL had a huge fuzzy mustache on her closeups.
0 0
On Addicted Heroin • May 8, 2025
Title Addicted Heroin
I am watching for Burger and King!! They were amazing in Hit Bite Love!!
0 0
On Time to Fall in Love • May 3, 2025
Title Time to Fall in Love
2nd ep and I don't have a clue as to how they know Fu Bo Ya?
1 0
On La Pluie • Apr 11, 2025
Title La Pluie
I NEED a part 2!!!
5 0
On Everlasting Longing • Feb 15, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
Who is Baigong? The FL is the heir of Baigong and belongs to Baigong?
1 1
On Watashitachi ga Koisuru Riyu: Another Story • Feb 14, 2025
Title Watashitachi ga Koisuru Riyu: Another Story
Where can I watch it at?
1 1
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 13, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
Where to watch it at?
0 1
On The Double • Nov 3, 2024
Title The Double
Why do they call her the second daughter Jiang? Who was the first?
0 2