Celebrity
Replying to Apocalypso • Mar 29, 2023
Title Not Me
on YouTube, GMMTV channel
Thank you!!
2 0
On Not Me • Mar 29, 2023
Title Not Me
Where to watch it? I was watching it on Billibilli and then it was pulled.
1 2
Replying to Diego Chang • Mar 21, 2023
Title The End of the World with You Spoiler
Yes.When you think about all of the clues we are given about Yuma, the ending doesn't seem so open ended, after…
Thank you so much!
2 0
On The End of the World with You • Mar 21, 2023
Title The End of the World with You Spoiler
so did they live?
1 2
On Chains of Heart • Mar 20, 2023
Title Chains of Heart Spoiler
Is Tee different than Lun?
0 0
Replying to N2Korean • Mar 16, 2023
Title Advance Bravely Spoiler
Bilibili has the uncensored version
The ear biting was so good in the uncut version.
4 2
Replying to N2Korean • Mar 16, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
Zheng Xi did the voice
1 7
Replying to N2Korean • Mar 16, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Advance_Bravely
1 0
On Check Out • Mar 16, 2023
Title Check Out Spoiler
Why did Tee go to Singapore?
0 2
Replying to N2Korean • Mar 15, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
Bilibili has the uncensored version
you are welcomed! I only wish they didn't dub Yuan Zong's voice.
1 10
Replying to Amiya Rose • Mar 15, 2023
Title Advance Bravely
I am so happy that this series is finally on Viki! I had started watching it on dailymotion, but I'm not crazy…
Bilibili has the uncensored version
4 16
On Seagames Teerapat Angkanit • Mar 14, 2023
Person Seagames Teerapat Angkanit
Dude is gorgeous!
9 0
On Light on Me • Mar 11, 2023
Title Light on Me
There needs to be a season 2!
4 0
On Na Chul • Jan 21, 2023
Person Na Chul
Rest in Peace!
1 0
Replying to Dammy • Dec 15, 2022
Title Just One Bite Season 2
who else is here for Park Seo Ham after Semantic Error?
I hope he gets a lot of main roles when he gets out of the military.
3 0
Replying to TasteOfHoney • Oct 23, 2022
Title Make It Right
I don't think you need to mark that as a spoiler. About the fake kisses though, I'm thinking it's because the…
Thank you for the clarification about the spoiler and their ages. I just wanted to be sure.
3 0
On Make It Right • Oct 23, 2022
Title Make It Right Spoiler
I am finding it very funny! But not a big fan of the fake kisses!
0 2
On The Best Meeting • Oct 14, 2022
Title The Best Meeting
Happy Ending?
1 0
On Yang Bing Zhuo • Aug 31, 2022
Person Yang Bing Zhuo
He needs to have his own drama where he is the Main!
0 0
On Discovery of Romance • Aug 30, 2022
Title Discovery of Romance
Qin Jun Jie's hair looks strange! The back looks like a wig. He is so good looking, I wish they had fixed his hair better.
2 0