Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2018
On Kim Seo Kyung • Nov 14, 2021
Person Kim Seo Kyung
All these support roles? I think he needs to be the main in a drama or movie!!
2 0
Replying to Kat • Nov 12, 2021
This show made me fall in love with Gong Yoo. Loved the acting between the two main characters. So sad that it…
In Guardian: The lonely and great god he was excellent! His acting was point on.
3 0
On Kakafukaka • Nov 3, 2021
Title Kakafukaka Spoiler
All though this I thought, Terada had a lot of problems, or so she thought. Then she moves in 3 people who actually have way worse problems than her!
1 0
On Love Is Science? • Oct 2, 2021
I don't want this one to end!! It is sooooo good! I accidentally found it and I am so glad I found it!
1 0
On Switch of Fate • Aug 22, 2021
Does anyone know where to watch this at? I was watching on Alwaysgrumpy but now I can't get last few episodes to load. Please help!
0 2
On Yin Tao • May 24, 2021
Person Yin Tao
Where is Love, Break Up from 2007?
2 0
On Tim Huang • May 4, 2021
Person Tim Huang
He keeps posting on Instagram and Facebook that he is doing other movies, why aren't they posted here?
0 2
Replying to katn26 • Apr 30, 2021
Glad you mentioned Kings Woman! That one was riveting too but yeah... so sad at the end!
I have gone back and watched the ending a few times and I understand it but it was such a shocker when I first watched it! I was so hoping for a happy ending! LOL I was mad for days.
0 0
Replying to 7908761 • Apr 30, 2021
it hasn't ended yet so no one knows the ending
Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to 7908761 • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad Spoiler
it hasn't ended yet so no one knows the ending
I haven't read the Manga and I know some people here have so I was wondering if it was a happy ending in the Manga? Does Sun really die and Sher take over?
0 3
Replying to Neko-chan • Mar 31, 2021
Hope it's not late: Hong Seoul has been sending You Jwong e-mails, but he hadn't read any of them. It was a way…
They should make a part two!
0 0
Replying to Neko-chan • Mar 29, 2021
Hope it's not late: Hong Seoul has been sending You Jwong e-mails, but he hadn't read any of them. It was a way…
Thank you so much!! I am glad you cleared that up for me.
1 2
Replying to bam • Mar 24, 2021
Title Wong Wien Hua Jai Spoiler
I agree! In addition to believing that I killed his sister, kidnapped, tied and strangled me too?! Well, I don't…
Yes. As soon as he came over to her house and took that ring, accusing her of killing his sister I would have been done!
2 0