News
On Drama Special Season 6: What Is the Ghost Doing? • Aug 20, 2015
Title Drama Special Season 6: What Is the Ghost Doing?
Is this subbed anywhere?
1 1
On High-End Crush • Aug 13, 2015
Title High-End Crush
Jin Se Yeon just kills everything.
5 2
Replying to alienshore7 • Jun 14, 2015
Title The Producers
I don't want this drama to ever end. There is something just so warm and fun and real about it that I just feel…
Omg, same here. I want a second two, something!!!
4 0
Replying to Natalia • Jun 5, 2015
Title The Producers
I love Seung Chan, Ye Jin and Cindy, but Jun Mo is a nooo.
I think he's annoying.
0 0
On The Producers • Jun 4, 2015
Title The Producers
I love Seung Chan, Ye Jin and Cindy, but Jun Mo is a nooo.
0 3
Replying to Lifunia • May 25, 2015
Title The Producers
Ahh... where can i watch this in HD and with english subs? Dramafever won't let me watch ep 4 because i'm not…
Asiatorrents.
1 0
Wiam Najjar • May 20, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Cha Seung Won
Oh, God, this is just the best Stalker's guide I've ever read. You have seen everything of him, and you presented it in a way that I feel that I'm missing a lot!!!! Thanks!!!
1 1
Replying to IgorSanches • May 14, 2015
Title Warm and Cozy
Touch Love OST from Master Sun and So Ji Sub on 50 min of episode 1. OMFG!!
Oh god oh god oh god!!!
0 0
On I'm Home • May 10, 2015
Title I'm Home
God, I totally loved first ep.
1 0
On The Producers • Apr 30, 2015
Title The Producers
Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun or Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun? Ohhhh, they don't make it clear, but I love making scenarios in my head!!! Cant wait for its start!!!
5 0
Chrisstina • Apr 29, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Moon Chae Won
She's soooo freaking beautiful ♥.
2 0
On Kong Hyo Jin • Apr 26, 2015
Person Kong Hyo Jin
Coolest actress ever.
0 0
On So Ji Sub • Apr 20, 2015
Person So Ji Sub
Love the new profile photo ♥
3 0
Anna • Apr 18, 2015
Article A Stalker's guide to Kim Hyun Joong
Sorry, what he did isn't just a scandal. He's an abuser. Nobody should "stalk" someone who is such a bad example. There's plenty of good actors to write an article of, he's a "no".
26 0
On Lee Yoo Bi • Apr 16, 2015
Person Lee Yoo Bi
She's just too cute ♥.
6 0
On Lee Yoo Bi • Apr 16, 2015
Person Lee Yoo Bi
She's just too cute ♥.
1 0
On Constellation Women Series: Leo • Apr 8, 2015
Title Constellation Women Series: Leo
The sister from Fated To Love You!! ♥
0 0
On Uhm Jung Hwa • Apr 7, 2015
Person Uhm Jung Hwa
Loved her as Ban Ji Yeon ♥.
6 0
Replying to palak • Mar 31, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
This seems like an interesting drama but it feels like they're all siblings or am I missing something? I'm sure…
Me too. But the first two teasers are great, it's my more expected drama this season.
0 0
Replying to palak • Mar 31, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
This seems like an interesting drama but it feels like they're all siblings or am I missing something? I'm sure…
Yeah, it's what they say in every article about this drama. Kim Jae Won's character is a villain :'(.
0 0
