News
On The K2 • Sep 14, 2016
Title The K2
OMG, this will be a really great couple!
2 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • May 22, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
Omfg, it's Miss Korea and Pasta's screenwriter. I'm dying!!!!!!!
1 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • May 22, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
Can't wait to se my Q U E E N, Gong Hyo Jin ♥.
5 0
Mody • Apr 24, 2016
Review Marriage Contract
Ep 16 is already subbed?
0 1
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Mar 27, 2016
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
Amazing actress!! And you're just starting!!
3 0
On Miss Korea • Mar 23, 2016
Title Miss Korea
I will never understand how this drama has a 7.3 rating. It's one of my faves.
11 0
On IU • Feb 29, 2016
Person IU
So underrated actress. She's great.
9 1
On Squad 38 • Feb 21, 2016
Title Squad 38
Seo In Guk and Soo Young?? I'm sold.
4 0
On Kim Go Eun • Feb 20, 2016
Person Kim Go Eun
What a good start with dramas.
5 0
Replying to lixAxil • Feb 20, 2016
Title Remember: War of the Son
The story is so good, but the acting was bad. I think the could have find a better lead actor. Nam Kyu Man was…
What.
0 0
Replying to Fatigue • Feb 18, 2016
Person Go Ah Sung
Gong Hyo Jin younger version
I thought I was the only one!!
0 0
On Namkoong Min • Feb 17, 2016
Person Namkoong Min
Oh God, 37 years old??? Love you, btw.
0 0
Replying to HollyWillow • Feb 11, 2016
Title Madame Antoine
Hi could someone tell me if this drama worth to watch? Thank you :)
I'm loving it so far. Sung Joon is doing such a good work as the bad guy. It's really fun and interesting.
3 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 10, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
Oh God, I thought this drama has 20 episodes. Six more? Can they please make In Ho - Hong Seol happen? And I'm very impressed with Lee Sung Kyung's acting, good job girl ♥.
6 1
On Kong Hyo Jin • Sep 20, 2015
Person Kong Hyo Jin
Q U E E N
5 0
On Chae Jung An • Sep 20, 2015
Person Chae Jung An
Omg, Iast time I saw her was in Prime Minister and I, and now in Yong Pal I couldn't recognize her! She has a new face everytime, it's sad, although she acts well.
1 1
On Ahn Suk Hwan • Aug 26, 2015
Person Ahn Suk Hwan
Hahaha, he's so funny and good!
0 0
Replying to 1004_blue • Aug 23, 2015
Person Jung Woong In
Does this guy play any "good guy" role because all I've seen him in he plays antagonistic evil psychopathic…
In Glorious Day he's a good guy ♥.
0 0
On Camp • Aug 21, 2015
Title Camp
I want to watch this so bad!
0 0
On Im Seul Ong • Aug 21, 2015
Person Im Seul Ong
I love him as Byun Kang Chul ♥
5 0
