News
Replying to palak • Mar 30, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
This seems like an interesting drama but it feels like they're all siblings or am I missing something? I'm sure…
Hi! The romance here is between the Princess Jungmyung (Lee Yeon Hee) and Hong Joo Won (Seo Kang Joon).
0 0
On Ha Ji Won • Mar 6, 2015
Person Ha Ji Won
You're the queen of the universe ♥♥♥
1 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Feb 27, 2015
Title The Family Is Coming
Anyone know where to find the eng subs for episode 5 & up? It seems like no one is subbing this drama anymore…
Hi everyone! This drama is subbed till episode 14 right here > http://vikeep.herokuapp.com/series.php?serie=26052c
0 0
Replying to _Rosie • Feb 27, 2015
Title The Family Is Coming
I don't want to start this if the subbing is up in the air :(
Hi everyone! This drama is subbed till episode 14 right here > http://vikeep.herokuapp.com/series.php?serie=26052c
0 0
On The Family Is Coming • Feb 27, 2015
Title The Family Is Coming
Hi everyone! This drama is subbed till episode 14 right here > http://vikeep.herokuapp.com/series.php?serie=26052c
0 0
Replying to Rangadeviii • Feb 17, 2015
Title Ouroboros
Love the drama, but why oh why do Japanese dramas need to put light and color filters according to the genre ?…
I always have tought that!!!
1 0
Replying to mulgogi • Feb 15, 2015
Title Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love?
Is this one getting subbed anywhere?
https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=1717514#p1717514
2 0
On Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love? • Feb 15, 2015
Title Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love?
Firts sub!!!! https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=1717514#p1717514
2 0
On Yim Si Wan • Dec 21, 2014
Person Yim Si Wan
Saranghae ♥ ♥ ♥
1 0
Replying to Sweety • Oct 7, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
I think I'm not watching the series,
thank a lot abuser
Lol no.
0 0
On To My Beloved • Oct 6, 2014
Title To My Beloved
Everyone in this drama are dead inside. Thanks God I finished watching it.
0 0
Replying to buchou-fujigaya • Oct 3, 2014
Title Love Me or Leave Me
Anyone know where I can watch this with English subs?
Hi! You can watch it here > http://www.dramafever.com/es/drama/3834/1/Love_Me_Or_Leave_Me/?ap=1
0 0
