Editorials
Replying to mina • Apr 24, 2022
Title The Witch Store Reopens
when is this coming out?? been waiting for months
Sameee I was wondering too
0 1
On High&Low: The Worst X • Apr 21, 2022
Title High&Low: The Worst X
YUTA ACTING DEBUT LETSS GOOOO
5 0
On Snowfall • Apr 8, 2022
Title Snowfall
Hopefully winwin isn’t the third wheel my heart won’t be able to handle that LOL
8 4
On You Make Me Dance (Movie) • Mar 27, 2022
Title You Make Me Dance (Movie)
Watched this because of young woo and it was cute I loved it!
2 0
On School 2021 • Mar 26, 2022
Title School 2021
I lowkey wished there was more bromance between kijoon and young joo and also the ending was kinda disappointing but it was still a good drama
0 0
Replying to DiSgUrSTiNg sHaT • Mar 25, 2022
Title Dear.M
YESSSS WE FINALLY GET ACTIR JAEHYUN
Actor*
2 0
On Dear.M • Mar 25, 2022
Title Dear.M
YESSSS WE FINALLY GET ACTIR JAEHYUN
7 2
Bubblegum Dreams • Mar 15, 2022
List Best BL Drama
Does anyone have any Korean BLS besides the ones on this list?
0 2
Replying to Feljjie Rodriguez • Mar 15, 2022
Title Light on Me
Yes me too😭😭 I'm crying to this series,ang thirdwheel😭😭
Exactly this was the most heartbreaking love triangle I’ve ever seennn
4 9
On Light on Me • Mar 14, 2022
Title Light on Me
I literally love namgoong he was my favorite character and I feel so bad for Da on he deserves the world:(
18 11
On Color Rush Season 2 • Mar 13, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
I was hoping hwall would’ve been the ml still
0 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 13, 2022
Title Semantic Error
This was literally so cuteeeee we need more BLs like this!!!
11 0
On Blue Birthday • Mar 11, 2022
Title Blue Birthday Spoiler
Finally they got the happy ending they deserved like seojun deserves to be happy he had such a messed up life and also hyemin took like 500 years to die LIKE DAMN
1 0
On User Not Found • Mar 2, 2022
Title User Not Found
I’m so glad I got to watch jinyoung act
2 0
On Shadow Beauty • Feb 27, 2022
Title Shadow Beauty
I watched for bomin and as expected he never fails to impress
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Feb 16, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I can’t wait to see more of jihoon’s acting
9 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 11, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
The way they just killed all of my favorite characters-
7 1
Replying to ILikeSlushxP • Feb 11, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
I loved this show BUUT oh boy Nam On Jo was super annoying. I hate characters that dont do shit in zombie apocalypses…
I agree I also hated when onjo got mad at cheongsan for confessing his feelings for her like what???
2 1
On Single’s Inferno • Jan 23, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno Spoiler
Lowkey wished yeowon and hyunseung took a chance together
16 1
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Jan 17, 2022
Title The King's Affection
Bae Soo Bin is the real stand-out in this show.
YESSSSSS
0 0
