Editorials
On The King's Affection • Jan 15, 2022
Title The King's Affection
This kdrama had me on a emotional rollercoaster😭
5 0
Replying to scr • Jan 15, 2022
Title The King's Affection
Did this drama finish? Netflix says English Dub available from January 21st. I’m worried they’ll take it off…
Yes it did
0 0
On Best Mistake Season 3 • Nov 18, 2021
Title Best Mistake Season 3
HYUNSUK, KEUM, AND WONPIL IN A KDRAMA TOGETHER OMGG
0 0
On We Became a Family • Oct 16, 2021
Title We Became a Family
XIAOJUN, HENDERY, AND YANGYANG PLS TELL ME IM DREAMING???
2 0
On Squid Game • Oct 9, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Idk how to feel about the ending tbh
0 0
On Love Revolution • Sep 6, 2021
Title Love Revolution Spoiler
Noooooo what was that cliffhangerrrrr
2 0
On Street Woman Fighter • Aug 26, 2021
Title Street Woman Fighter
I’m so glad taeyong is on the showwww
2 0
On The Witch Store Reopens • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Witch Store Reopens
YONGHEES ACTING DEBUT IM SO EXCITED!!!!
2 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Aug 17, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
This is honestly one of the best dramas I’ve ever seen- The characters played their roles so wellllll!
3 0
On Best Mistake Season 3 • Jul 22, 2021
Title Best Mistake Season 3
HYUNSUK ACTING DEBUTTTTTTTTT
3 0
On Cambrian Period • May 30, 2021
Title Cambrian Period
This drama made me a emotional wreck I didn’t expect the ending but I loved it!
7 3
On The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim • May 8, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
FINALLY DA REUM BECOMING A MAIN LEAD
5 1
On Imitation • Apr 27, 2021
Title Imitation
YURI IS IN HERE TOO OMFG
1 1
On Imitation • Mar 29, 2021
Title Imitation
So basically ateez members and sf9 members are gonna be in the same drama IM SCREECHING MY MUTIFAN HEART
11 2
On Cheese in the Trap • Mar 25, 2021
Title Cheese in the Trap
The second lead syndrome is real
6 6
On Ro Woon • Mar 25, 2021
Person Ro Woon
I love how rowoon is getting more and more leads
2 0
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 25, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
If only the episodes were longer
4 0
On She Would Never Know • Mar 25, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I have never been so into a kdrama in a while
4 0
On She Would Never Know • Mar 24, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
This was so good and cute I definitely recommend
4 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Mar 16, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
I found it cute
4 0
