Editorials
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Joke I mean jojo don’t deserve any of them I waited almost two years for this bull good thing I didn’t watch s2
22 2
Replying to DiSgUrSTiNg sHaT • Mar 6, 2021
Title Hello, My Youth
Who?
OMG ME IVE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE DAY ONE
5 1
Replying to Lia0215 • Mar 6, 2021
Title Hello, My Youth
Am i the only one that shipped them? Idk if it was me but I think they liked each other
Who?
0 3
On Love Alarm • Mar 5, 2021
Title Love Alarm
Joke I mean jojo stop playing with these boys hearts
16 0
On Turn: The Street • Mar 3, 2021
Title Turn: The Street
SEUNGHUN IS ACTING OMG IM FREAKING OUT
5 2
Replying to Wintergardener • Feb 26, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Istg to Sunjo doesn’t end up together I’m going to fly to Korea to make a season 3.
I’m coming with cuz-
4 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Feb 25, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
WHAT IT GOT MOVED TO APRIL??
2 0
Replying to Chains of Reverie • Feb 23, 2021
Title Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker
is it all compiled?
Yea it said 4 eps before but now it’s just one episode combined
0 0
On Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker • Feb 17, 2021
Title Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker
Bruh 15 mins and 4 episodes I thought I was a whole kdrama
7 2
On Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker • Feb 16, 2021
Title Cafe Midnight Season 3: The Curious Stalker
DOYOUNG FINALLY ACTINGGG
2 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Feb 16, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
THE BOYZ AND SF9 IS WHO IM ROOTING FOR even though I stan every group on this show I just prefer their music
1 0
On I Can See Your MBTI • Feb 16, 2021
Title I Can See Your MBTI
How come no one told me hyunjae started acting
1 0
On Ahn Hyo Seop • Feb 16, 2021
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
one of my favorite actors
1 0
On Lee Se Hee • Feb 16, 2021
Person Lee Se Hee
She is such a good actress
3 0
On Live On • Feb 16, 2021
Title Live On
Byungchan was such a joy in this
8 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 14, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
FINALLY ITS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HAVE TO REWATCH THE FIRST SEASON BC I FORGOT ABOUT IT
7 0
On True Beauty • Feb 5, 2021
Title True Beauty
The ending was cute!!
8 0
Replying to nini • Feb 5, 2021
Title True Beauty
seojun fans constantly bring up the webtoon and what 'couldve been' but the entire drama jugyeong doesnt like…
I AGREE OMG
2 0
On The Sweet Blood • Feb 1, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
I actually wanna watch this
3 0
On Song Yoo Jung • Jan 25, 2021
Person Song Yoo Jung
May you Rest In Peace... fly high angel.
1 0
