News
Replying to 8957229 • May 6, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Things I regret:1. Not seeing Changge land a forhead kiss on Sun2. Not seeing enough Changge with her hair down…
I still am literally daydreaming about 5th one since I saw ep 42 T-T
2 1
Replying to sakie • May 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I literally just rewatched 32 and love this scene - from leaping off the roof to a cool landing and quickly flinging…
I replayed the sword throwing like 4-5 times and replayed the whole scene 3 times
2 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • May 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
when you think about TLB too much and can't wait until new episode are released that you keep thinking tomorrow…
I was happy jumping around thinking yesterday was sunday and my dad bursts my bubble saying its saturday and I have one more day to enjoy the weekend. If only he knew its one more day of torture *sighs
7 0
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • May 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
The Loooooooooong HugHe always looks closely at her expression, after hugshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuywYQeMRw&ab_channel=%E5%8D%8E%E7%AD%96%E5%BD%B1%E8%A7%86%E5%AE%98%E6%96%B9%E9%A2%91%E9%81%93ChinaHuaceTVOfficialChannel
And here I am focusing more on Ashile sun's hair than the scene lol
2 0
Replying to 7908761 • May 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
ig i wont be able to enjoy anything else for a long time after tlb. i'm gonna start rewatching right after it…
I've tried watching some other series during the waiting time, but nope. I started rewatching tlb again lol
3 1
Replying to Licorice • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Meaning- long ballad))
wah I'm so dumb. Her name is the title? I didnt notice lol
3 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
why do I like her name so much? Chang ge.. its so pleasing to hear and speak. Does anyone know the meaning of her name?
6 5
On The Long Ballad • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I keep coming here every few hours for the past two weeks. I created an account so I could comment, like and reply. Will totally miss the interaction with you people once its done T-T. Is there a discord or something for tlb fans?
10 2
Replying to KrayTran • Apr 27, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
While waiting for new episodes of Long Ballad and No Boundary, I thought I'd give this a try since the ratings…
lol I also came here from long ballad. Last week I watched word of honor while waiting. And I was looking for something to see while I wait for the next ep. No drama has made my waiting period this hard T-T. I'll surely give this a try.
1 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 27, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
ok now I have to wait for ep 37 subs till next week??
0 1
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Apr 24, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Hmm ... I think we will hit 10k by next week when new episodes are up on Monday. Hahahaha
I think we'll go crazy waiting for the episodes in the weekend and end up getting 10k before the episodes drop
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • Apr 24, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Would I like this even if I don't like Chinese historicals from what I've seen so far? (tried the untamed, nirvana…
I tried watching nirvana in fire as a Chinese historical starter but dropped it after 2 eps. Probably because I wasn't used to long historical dramas at that time and I expected to be hooked into after just one episode. Then my entry was Story of yanxi palace, which did take 2-3 eps for me to get hooked on, but was totally worth it. It generally takes atleast 6-7 episodes to get used to the settings since there are lot of characters to focus on. And I read mdzs, and I remember being confused for first few chapters too. I wanted to see what is all the hype about and damn was I amazed. So now I just watch 10 episodes max and see if its my cup of tea for chinese historical dramas. As for the long ballad, it took only three words to convince me "strong/intelligent main leads". Which is like my favorite genre. As I continued watching, I became more interested on personal character development of the characters. One thing appreciate about this drama is that even small roles have a huge value. In addition to the story, the acting, direction and production makes us crave for the episodes every day. So if you do end up watching it, I say watch it after it ends lol.
0 0
