Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 4, 2022
Even her dunking was far more cleverly done than 5th princess and of course less vicious as well.
shes a quick learner keke and whom did she learn from 😉
4 0
Replying to ArmieArmie • Aug 4, 2022
Same thoughts here while watching that performance. And mind you, that was a really good piece. I don't always…
yes!! usually ive only heard soothing/sad guzheng in dramas.. first time listening to a cheerful one and wu lei enacted it so well!
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
waiting for the bts of the guzheng scene. Zls knows to play guzheng!! i wanna see her teaching leilei. (assuming wu lei doesn't play guzheng irl...these actors are so talented so i shouldnt be surprised like zls who shocked me with her guzheng)
edit 1: I was corrected that he played guqin .
16 8
Replying to May007 • Aug 4, 2022
Can I praise Lusi voice when she cried here again.😭😭😭😭😭😭.I still can't get that out of my head.…
the way she tries to hide and control it...then just let go and full on burst to crying??? soo realistic..i frigin cried T T
13 0
Replying to Nekomamushi • Aug 4, 2022
very beautifully worded! There were clearly places where the support characters and css could have handled the…
Yes!! its already been 30 episodes..we need her mature arc like right now
1 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Aug 4, 2022
According to the new adorable tidbit video of Wu Lei & Zhao Lu Si just released on Weibo for Chinese Valentine's…
i so want it to happen T T . I cant wait five days a week
0 0
Replying to Tibbs • Aug 4, 2022
As much as I love this drama, how episode 34 went down is simply unrealistic. That CSS or Zisheng would hold that…
I had the same issue but then the emperor made them marry and it was about to get into shit. Plus LBY is like his god son. so it kinda made sense. For it to fully make sense, just the presence of yue heng would be completely enough.
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Aug 4, 2022
Our boy learned well from Mei Chang Su.
lol I was thinking the same. He brought the drama to his own engagement banquet keke, He set up the stage and frigin enjoyed what he saw. I was like go fei liu! go fei liu! 🤣
2 0
Replying to Jess4163 • Aug 4, 2022
I'm reading the novel (thank god I learned how to read mandarin) and although the production team/director's doing…
very beautifully worded! There were clearly places where the support characters and css could have handled the situation on their own. Certain situations were made to make css shine and other for lby. Where there were clearly other prospects where the main leads could have shined according to their strengths and without ooc. This would have given more depth to the series as well.
3 2
Replying to Licorice • Aug 3, 2022
officially engaged
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. But in some translations they were using marriage so i got confused
0 0
Replying to Ehm Ehm • Aug 3, 2022
My heart melted by the look LBY gave to SS at the end of ep 34 OHGOSH buterflies are doing a bhangra in my stomach…
bhangra lol 🤣
3 0