Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to Licorice • Aug 9, 2022
How about CQQ from "Romance of tiger and rose" and LBY? 🤣🤣 She can kidnap him from all his revenge plans…
This looks fun keke.. I haven't seen romance of tiger and rose, so now im curious about this cqq character
1 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 9, 2022
Which two c drama characters would you like for to interact with each other and why?
Example: For me, I like the sisterhood/ friendship dynamic. I'd want Bai feng xi and niao niao to interact!. They are so similar (carefree, love for food, witty) yet grew up in different circumstances. It'd be like a long lost twin sisters meeting up. And it'd be so chaotic kekeke. The amount of mischief those two would get up to lol
4 4
Replying to tinygreencollective • Aug 9, 2022
Right, you are a Director/Producer with all the money in the world in C Dramaland. You have all actors willing…
definitely consort yue. It can be "The story of Yue heng" . Seriously tho, I'd like to see emperor, emperess and consort establishing the dynasty..
0 2
Replying to Chido Moira Majaha • Aug 8, 2022
My withdrawal symptoms always get worse on Sunday going into Monday.*insert scene of CSS's shaking hands from…
kekekekeke....comment section would be more fun if we were allowed to insert gifs and stickers
9 3
Replying to Abear • Aug 7, 2022
https://twitter.com/wonwoncity/status/1555542027512659969?s=20&t=BDpkmXaUYlFr7Y2AXm1yxg and this the lyrics for…
ahh thank you!!! I wanted the lyrics ^ ^
2 1
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 6, 2022
I thought that was going to happen at the banquet scene
Your profile picture lol. I wanted to keep that as mine too after the bts, but didnt have the heart to change the current one...
0 0
Replying to prpl_pndaz • Aug 6, 2022
Lost in Kunlun Mountains, Xu Kai's drama
same T T... like they are not seeing the light of day T T. I tried royal feast but i cant go beyond ep 2 even for xu kai. glad likm is out tho. So far hes killing it there. and likm is underrated
0 1
Replying to MaryB23 • Aug 6, 2022
SIDE DISCUSSION:What is everyone currently watching while waiting for episodes of LLTG?I just finished ADOS earlier…
Im watching lost in kunlun mountains and so far its good. it just takes few more episodes to understand whats going on. I actually dropped it ep 1 before but now im glad i picked it up.
1 1
Replying to Demzlw • Aug 6, 2022
Legit watched this on my flight and episode 36 😱Do you know how difficult it is not to ugly cry on a plane…
lol I watched ep 27 on flight. I was thankful for the masks cus i was grinning like a mad person in public 🤣
3 1
Replying to cDramaLove • Aug 5, 2022
i need to think of what to do during this 4 days of waiting. I tried Long Ballad cause I yearn for more LBY but…
I tried watching wrtw but kept coming back to lltg lol. I watched tlb when it aired. camped on its page , waited on agony for new epsiodes etc. Ive only ever done this camping on the web page thing for tlb and lltg. tlb is more about li chang ge (fem protogonist), tang dynasty with some romance. It has interesting plot , intriguing support cast and beautiful character development. It is adapted from a comic of the same name. While the romance might be slow burn here-lltg, its still pre-dominant. So if you are interested in character growth and interesting plot, watch tlb after two months not now keke.
0 0
Replying to HOP2020 • Aug 5, 2022
The ML here is a better match with the FL, unlike in The long ballad. Also, I thought it was said the ML doesn’t…
Actually for me ashile sun looked older/mature than zisheng. I think its because of the hair down in tlb and he used to wear armour for most of the scenes. In lltg he does look his character age-21 but not mature enough(like a battle harden general). But he does compensate for it through his body language.
1 1
Replying to utopiandream0520 • Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone if Wu Lei played it for real? If no, wow he's really a good actor
Ikr!! I dont play guzheng but it really did look like he was playing it! Kudos to leilei
1 0