Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Birthday: February 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2014
I read a book a few weeks ago and I decided to watch the movie adaptation, too. I have to say the book was better detailed but the movie was much more emotional. In the book there were more scenes with the devil but in the movie more moments with cats. If I had to rate them I would give 9/10.
0 0
On Lovely Runner • 3 days ago
Much better than Twinkling Watermelon, but still overrated. I liked the music a lot, though.
Also, that was my 100th drama.
2 0
On Uchi no Ototo domo ga Sumimasen • 22 days ago
Actually that wasn't a bad live action adaptation. It had the most important scenes from anime but still missed the significant events as school festival or school trip where they should've kissed each other (and of course accidentally too). Other than that it was quite good. 7/10
0 0
Replying to Zizz • Aug 25, 2026
Maybe its just for me, but... I didn't really enjoy it. Boring story the cinematography felt too gloomy, and the…
Then please watch the original version. It's much better.
1 2
On 5 Centimeters per Second • Aug 25, 2026
Honestly, I enjoyed watching the original version much more. In my opinion, the live action movie was too long. They added so many unnecessary scenes so for many people it could've been kind of boring. But, I'm glad they added Yamazaki Masayoshi's hit song "One more time, one more chance".
My overall rating: 7/10
0 0
On Romantic Killer • May 11, 2026
I have to say this movie was so different from the original. I didn't like anime but this was even worst. Overall, boring and not funny at all. I can only recommend it to Moka's or the boys' from the main cast fans.
0 0
Replying to Kawaii Idolization Subs • May 6, 2026
I subbed this if you are still looking.
Thank you so much! I'm really grateful because I love Moka Kamishiraishi. But, I need to watch anime first. I'll let you know if I enjoyed watching it!
0 0
Replying to VenomGoblin • Mar 11, 2026
I'm in the US and we never got it, so it must've been only certain places.
Funny thing it's on Polish Netflix and it's only available with English subtitles.
0 0