Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Birthday: February 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2014
On Glass Heart • Dec 19, 2025
Title Glass Heart Spoiler
I loved this drama but one thing that still bothers me is an aspect about Naoki's illness. What about it?
3 0
On Kuzu no Honkai • Nov 28, 2025
There is a fun fact about Kuzu no Honkai anime and drama. Both aired on January 13, 2017 and both ended on March 31, 2017.
2 0
Replying to 366 Days • Nov 26, 2025
Title 366 Days
Replying to deleted comment
I suggest you to check this by yourself. I don't want to spoil you anything. Please watch the movie and have fun!
0 1
On Nodame Cantabile • Oct 20, 2025
I have to admit it was really nice adaptation of manga but if I had to chose between anime and drama I would choose anime because the main drama series didn't show Nodame's piano progression as much as anime did. Other than that, it was very good. I can recommend it to anyone; not only classical music enthusiasts or piano players like myself.
1 0
On Kamishiraishi Moka • Jun 25, 2025
@heartbeatuu Yeah, Romantic Killer. It's a live action adaptation of anime with the same title released in 2022. Still, I've got to see that. By the way, it's on Netflix.
0 1
On 366 Days • Jun 25, 2025
Title 366 Days
You can watch it on dailymotion. Please don't forget to give a high rating.
1 3