News
Replying to Meena_Drama_Fan • Mar 11, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I busted at EP 8 on CPR , BGM was awesome :)
No problem :)
0 0
Replying to Meena_Drama_Fan • Mar 10, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I busted at EP 8 on CPR , BGM was awesome :)
Background music
0 0
On Yoo Joon Sang • Mar 10, 2014
Person Yoo Joon Sang
Such a great actor! And he was great on "Running man" too! :D
0 0
Replying to Drama_Addict101 • Mar 1, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I don't know if I should watch it... Is it good?
However, I must admit that the medical part is not often accurate. But believe me, in this case, it doesn't matter.
1 0
Replying to Drama_Addict101 • Mar 1, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
I don't know if I should watch it... Is it good?
It is really good! Really entertaining, fast-paced and great chemistry between the actors! It is slowly getting on a list of my favourite dramas. Definitely worth watching!
1 0
Replying to MRDAEBAK • Feb 28, 2014
Title Blood and Ties
http://filmikz.ch/watch/18780/Blood-and-Ties-aka-Accomplices--2013---fkz.php
ENG SUB
Thank you :)
1 0
On Love 911 • Dec 23, 2013
Title Love 911
Is anyone else wondering what happened with her surgery? :D
15 0
AmandaMarta • Dec 5, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kim Woo Bin
I just love him! His look is remarkable and you will never forget his face because it is so unusual. In The heirs, I cheer for Choi Young Do! I really like his characters and to be honest, I think that he is a much better actor than Lee Min Ho (and much more handsome). I like that he looks so evil! I think that he will be a great actor one day!
2 0
Replying to lunaelumen • Nov 1, 2013
Title Secret Love
Is this drama really that good? I need something amazing to watch these days.
Yeah, the first ep is not very good, comparing to the rest of drama. I actually saw the 1st ep and didn't want to watch the rest but then I gave it another chance and it was a great decision! It is getting better and better!!!
1 0
Shaza • Oct 6, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
I definitely use Korean words instead of my native language but my family and friends are getting used to it. I even taught some words to my volleyball fellows and now our cheer word is "Assa" and I bow everytime when I am apologising or thanking to someone :D I want to be Asian so badly!
2 0
Shaza • Oct 6, 2013
Article What Dramaland Taught Me
Well, while I was reading this, I realised that K-dramas taught me many things as well. And I realised that I do lots of things like Koreans now :D I do bowing or receiving things (e.g. paper) with both hands and my friends find me crazy but I am telling them: "Is it something wrong with my doing? I don't think so" I don't do anythyng wrong, just different.
5 0
On I Am Legend • Sep 24, 2013
Title I Am Legend
It is like 3 dramas in one. However, I think, it would be better if the writers concentrate just on one maximum 2 topics cos sometimes there were too many things at the same time. I liked the whole story and especially, the ending - quite realistic. THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING!!!THE BEST COVER VERSION OF GENIE BY SNSD I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! VERY GOOD ACTING AS WELL!!
3 0
Replying to MaRinaLuli • Sep 22, 2013
Title Hana-Kimi
am i the only one who was really bored watching it !!!
No, you are not. When I think about it now, I don't know why I finished this drama
1 0
NewKDramaAddict • Sep 21, 2013
Article Favorite Musical Dramas: From a Non-Kpop-er's Perspective
I have seen just Shut Up Flower Boy Band and I loved it. Currently, I am watching I am Legend and What's Up is on my List Planning-To-Watch as well. Like you, I love rock music and I do not usually listen to Dance music.
2 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Sep 20, 2013
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
Really confusing ending. However, I enjoyed the rest of the drama. Really good!!! Great acting and soundtrack!!!
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think, I could go and name my favourites for hours as well :D I really like A Gentleman's Dignity (I think that it is quite realistic and really funny), Sungkyunkwan Scandal, King 2 Hearts, The Princess Man, City Hunter, Prosecutor Princess and Heartsrings (but this one just because of the OST and Jung Yong Hwa :D) I really enjoy those, which have a great soundtrack and the main female character is strong.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Not At all :) Which other dramas do you like?
0 0
Replying to June77 • Sep 17, 2013
Title Secret Garden
Just finished rewatching this drama for the second time, and the magic still works for me <3
I am just rewatching it right now and I have the same feeling. Even though, I know what will hapen next, I am still surprised and laugh in every funny scene :) I think, it is even better when you watch it for second time.
8 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 12, 2013
Article Behind the scenes in Lee Min Ho's Heirs [Photos]
I caaaaaan't wait!!
0 0
Replying to Lyrical • Sep 1, 2013
Title Iris
For all IRIS's fans who searched for the amazing song in Episode 1.. here the link. I found it ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h08m-HbigZs
Thanks a lot!! I really liked that song
1 0
