News
Replying to Nijura • Sep 27, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
I think that Krystal's hairstyle here doesn't suit her. I don't like her with fringe :D
I'm waiting for that as well :D The fringe is awful!!
0 0
On My Lovely Girl • Sep 26, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
I think that Krystal's hairstyle here doesn't suit her. I don't like her with fringe :D
7 4
Replying to AgelessPharaoh • Sep 22, 2014
Title Iljimae Spoiler
The only thing that kept me from dropping was Sae Dol and the great acting of all the cast . Anyway it could've…
Yeah! Definitely!! I almost started to cry when he died. It doesn't happen that often. I loved that character soo much!
0 0
Replying to AgelessPharaoh • Sep 21, 2014
Title Iljimae
The only thing that kept me from dropping was Sae Dol and the great acting of all the cast . Anyway it could've…
Lee Mun Shik was amazing :) I loved his character of Sae Dol :)
0 0
On Ahn Kil Kang • Sep 16, 2014
Person Ahn Kil Kang
I love this ahjussi!!! He just rules in everything he is in!!!
9 0
On Surplus Princess • Sep 16, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
currently watching just because of Ahn Gil Kang. Ahn Gil Kang rules everywhere!!
2 1
On Iljimae • Sep 9, 2014
Title Iljimae
I think that Kim Chang Wan's role of the king didn't fit him. I don't know why, it's just my feeling. It's like he doesn't have the proper looks to be the king :D
0 3
On Kim Chang Wan • Sep 9, 2014
Person Kim Chang Wan
I think that the role of the king in Iljimae didn't fit him. I don't know why, it's just my feeling. It's like he doesn't have the proper looks to be the king :D
1 0
On You Are My Destiny • Sep 4, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
I really liked this drama in the beginning but then after episode 10 or 11 it went down rapidly for me. Usually when the drama is not entertaining anymore, I am skipping a lot when I watch it and in this case, I have to say that I skipped a lot in the late episodes. However, Jang Hyuk rules! He is an amazing actor!
1 0
Replying to Haven • Sep 4, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
Why would you do that, hairstylist.....why ㅠㅠ
My question as well. Why?!
1 0
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Sep 3, 2014
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
My all-time favourite :) re-watching it at the moment and it is still great even after 10th re-watching!
3 0
On Lee Do Yeon • Aug 28, 2014
Person Lee Do Yeon
I love her in Let's Eat!! She is hilarious!
8 0
On Im Ju Eun • Aug 27, 2014
Person Im Ju Eun
I just love her!!!! Her characters are the best! Love her Oh Doo Ri in What's Up and Kim Dong Ah in Wild Romance!!!
8 0
Replying to heavenlene • Aug 21, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
Argh! I want episode 16. Wondering if they would really end up kissing. Who wants to make a bet on what might…
I think that they won't kiss. They did the same earlier in the show, when Gun almost kissed Mi Young in a bed. It was also at the end of an episode and and in the end, they didn't kiss. I really want them to kiss and make up, but it won't happen that soon :(
2 0
Replying to inochinonamae_ • Aug 21, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
That Classic reference tho, I love!! :') My heart aches for Gun...and Kim Mi Young, come back soon, please! :'(
I loved that scene as well :) After that, I wanted to watch The Classic so badly :D
1 0
Replying to Haven • Aug 7, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
Things I have to say after watching ep 12: . . . 1. Mi Young's miscarriage was more heartbreaking than I expected…
I have the same opinion about the hair :D His haircut was the worst in episodes 9 to 10, he looked like Lord Farquaad from Shrek. I was sooooo happy to see that he has a new haircut in ep 12. This is the Jang Huyk I like :)
1 0
On Glorious Day • Jun 8, 2014
Title Glorious Day
just a great drama! I can't wait to see ep 15!!!
0 0
Replying to nonaskylight • Jun 7, 2014
Title Glorious Day
I am in love with this drama i even watch it Raw and again with sub
thats exactly my case :D
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Apr 26, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Well, I think that this drama was nothing special. However, I must say that Jeon Ji Hyeon was just amazing!! She was the only reason why I kept on watching this drama. If she wasn't there I would drop it. As for Kim Soo Hyun, I am his big fan, but I have to say that this role didn't suit him (at least in my opinion). I loved him in "The Moon that Embraces the Sun" but n this drama....his acting was a bit stiff. I gave this drama "9", but if Jeon Ji Hyeon wasn't there, I would rank it a lot lower.
9 0
On Miss Korea • Apr 25, 2014
Title Miss Korea
I just love the characters in this drama!!!! And Miss Korea has one of the best vocal soundtracks ever!!!
11 0
