News
On The King 2 Hearts • Nov 1, 2014
Title The King 2 Hearts
One of my favourite scenes in K2H --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBml-gx4JTI
0 0
On Shin Sung Rok • Nov 1, 2014
Person Shin Sung Rok
I so love him!!!!
0 0
On Lee Yoo Ri • Nov 1, 2014
Person Lee Yoo Ri
She was great on RM :D
1 0
On Valid Love • Oct 31, 2014
Title Valid Love
Lee Shi Young!!!! Yes!!!
3 0
On Glorious Day • Oct 31, 2014
Title Glorious Day
Even after one month, since the drama finished, I am still thinking about the character and about the story. What a great drama! Really heart-warming and fun to watch :)
4 0
Replying to Nijura • Oct 31, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
Along with the Bad Guys, best on-air drama. I love everything about this drama! It is so different from other…
I am watching that as well. It's not bad and I have nothing to compare to, as I haven't read manga nor seen anime nor japanese version. It is not excellent, but I love Joo Won so that may be the reason why I like it :D
0 0
Replying to chanel • Oct 31, 2014
Title Liar Game
this show reminds me of the korean variety show called The Genius. The games and the strategies for the show was…
Yeah, I got that when you wrote variety show in your 1st comment
1 0
On Liar Game • Oct 30, 2014
Title Liar Game Spoiler
The identity of Betrayer X....too predictable...
13 1
Replying to chanel • Oct 30, 2014
Title Liar Game
this show reminds me of the korean variety show called The Genius. The games and the strategies for the show was…
I've never heard of that show. Is that good?
0 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Oct 29, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
Along with the Bad Guys, best on-air drama. I love everything about this drama! It is so different from other k-dramas. It's like you are part of the company as well. The plot drags you in, and one hour feels like 5 minutes. Well-written and directed so far. I hope that it will develop well.
12 3
On Liar Game • Oct 29, 2014
Title Liar Game
I don't know what, but this drama is lacking something...
1 0
On Bad Guys • Oct 29, 2014
Title Bad Guys
I am so in love with this drama!!! Can't wait for the next ep!!!
2 0
Replying to Shifterz • Oct 29, 2014
Title Bad Guys
that old lady is scary lol. does anyone know who she is? i want to see her in her normal self.
She had a creepy role in Master's Sun as well, not sure if I could stand her in a "normal" role :D
4 0
Replying to Nijura • Oct 27, 2014
Title My Pig Lady
You can find it on viki as well - http://www.viki.com/tv/12758c-my-pig-lady - first 8episodes are subbed, 9th…
Yeah, but I can't watch anything on Dramafever, due to the region restrictions.
0 0
On My Pig Lady • Oct 20, 2014
Title My Pig Lady
You can find it on viki as well - http://www.viki.com/tv/12758c-my-pig-lady - first 8episodes are subbed, 9th episode is les than 50% subbed at this moment.
0 4
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Oct 19, 2014
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
I was so pleased with Kang So Ra's English :D and even her Russian wasn't bad
11 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Oct 17, 2014
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
It's confirmed.. It's gonna be Han Ji Min.
Yeah, I've just read it http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/16/han-ji-min-confirmed-to-act-alongside-hyun-bin-in-hyde-jekyll-i/ I don't mind her, I think that they could actually look good together.
2 0
Replying to BB26 • Oct 16, 2014
Title Bad Guys
Episode 3 come already *-* ..... I thought that I would love the character Park Hae Jin plays because I've got…
Jo Dong Hyeok's character was my favourite from the beginning :D
4 0
Replying to NikkiMaroo • Oct 16, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
I want to watch this because of the cast but a lot of people here saying that it is boring and not worth watching…
I am about to drop it. It is boring. I was able to watch 8ep just because of Rain...
1 0
On Naeil's Cantabile • Oct 15, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
That "German" they are speaking is so ... It always hurts my ears :D It is like hearing Czech in Lovers in Prague.
7 0
