News
On Falling for Innocence • Feb 7, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
I will watch it just for Yoon Hyun Min! :D
1 2
On Sweden Laundry • Feb 7, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
Next episode is going to be daebak!! :D
2 0
Replying to katami • Feb 6, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
seriously ..this drama should have a 10/10 score *__*
There are better dramas out there, which deserves it. This drama would be much worse if Ji Sung was not there. His acting is the only reason I still watch it (my opinion, not saying it's the only one)
3 0
Combo • Feb 5, 2015
Article Kdrama Cosplay - Secret Tips
So funny :D I was reading it at a library and almost could not hold myself from laughing aloud :D
1 0
Replying to Dearie Sweets • Feb 1, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
i think it will get better from next week,but seriously i'm i d only one that hates the OST?
I dont exactly hate the OST, the songs are quite good but it feels like, they dont fit well with the drama. I like the instrumental though
0 0
Replying to Maisweetlove • Feb 1, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
Chun Jung Myung is hilarious. It's like he's not even acting. So natural! ^^
I have the same feeling about him :) definitely one talented actor. :)
3 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Feb 1, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
To be honest, the story is nothing special but Ji Sung's acting is stellar! He portrays his characters very well. My favourites are Perry Park and Yoona :D
2 0
Replying to OkriSama • Jan 31, 2015
Title Boss & Me
OMG this drama is so cute I am glad I watched it .. I miss dramathon and this drama made me dramathon it ! it…
same!! :D
0 0
On Boss & Me • Jan 31, 2015
Title Boss & Me
I really enjoyed this drama! After a looong time, it was a drama, which was so addicting that it made me watch it in less than 3 days. I loved Shan Shan's development in the end :)
4 0
On Heart to Heart • Jan 31, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
I sooooo love it!!! Have I mentioned, how much I love the OST? For me, it is the best on-air drama
3 0
seka • Jan 28, 2015
Review Boss & Me
While reading your review, I was nodding all the time :D I have the same thoughts about this drama. My first Chinese drama as well and I love it!! The pace is really good, no dragging, which i hate. You have just simply put my thoughts into your review :)
1 0
On Heart to Heart • Jan 25, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
Looove the music here as well!!!
5 0
Replying to SadoMaru21 • Jan 22, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
The only thing that disturbs me is the movie poster with writing in Polish on the supposedly Swedish-themed wall...…
Yeah, that is true, but still bothers me in the same way :D
1 0
Replying to SadoMaru21 • Jan 22, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
The only thing that disturbs me is the movie poster with writing in Polish on the supposedly Swedish-themed wall...…
Yeah, I kow what you mean :D i hate when there are some details in dramas that just doesnt fit and are ridiculous. Like for example, when I watched Lovers in Prague, the main lead was supposed speak fluently in Czech, but I didnt understand a word what she was saying, I was so grateful for English subtitles :D or whenever there is a character who studied in the US and then her or his English was sooo bad :D
1 0
Replying to Nijura • Jan 21, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I must say that after the 1st ep I am not disappointed, I think that this is much better than Kill Me, Heal Me.…
I dont want to see him in a bad production either :D
0 0
Replying to Nijura • Jan 21, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I must say that after the 1st ep I am not disappointed, I think that this is much better than Kill Me, Heal Me.…
I dont know why i didnt like Kill Me Heal me, even though I love the leading actors. But many people told me that they started to like it from 2nd episode. I still havent seen the 2nd ep so I dont know. As for this drama, I am not disappointed so far but that might change easily. I havent got as high expectations as others so thats why. I will se after the 2nd ep.
1 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Jan 21, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I must say that after the 1st ep I am not disappointed, I think that this is much better than Kill Me, Heal Me. But, well, I am quite biased. So far, Hyun Bin's acting is great and that's what matters to me :D
2 5
On Sweden Laundry • Jan 21, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
I love the character of Young Mi :D
2 0
Replying to SadoMaru21 • Jan 21, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
The only thing that disturbs me is the movie poster with writing in Polish on the supposedly Swedish-themed wall...…
Do you mean the poster for Melancholia? I noticed it as well :D
0 0
Replying to tamy_ab • Jan 21, 2015
Title Heart to Heart
great drama just love it :) .. watched the first 3 eps and now I want to watch ep 4 but can't find eng sub dose…
Try dramabay.com
0 0
