Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 5, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech republic
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Birthday: September 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2013
Replying to Nijura • Aug 25, 2016
I died during Bambam's scene :D
yeah, he had a small cameo in the 1st ep :D
0 0
On Five Enough • Aug 22, 2016
Title Five Enough
One of the best dramasI have watched! Really heartwarming :) If you are looking for something lighthearted and family-oriented this drama is definitely for you :)
3 0
Replying to polkovodets • Apr 20, 2016
The Japanese original "Kekkon Dekinai Otoko" is a way more better
Thanks for your comment, I have been thinking lately whether to watch or not, as I have seen the Japanese version and I loved it and tbh, I don't think that Ji Jin Hee can pull it off that brilliantly like Abe Hiroshi.
2 0
On Five Enough • Apr 8, 2016
Title Five Enough
as many others I was disappointed at first that Im Soo Hyang and Sung Hoon are not coupled together, but now after 14eps, I love the Yeon Tae-Sang Min couple! Along with the main couple, they are my favourite! Im Soo Hyang is so great at portraying Jinju :D and btw, am I the only one who just dislike soon Yeong? The actress just makes me to skip any scene she is in...
5 1
Replying to Major • Mar 12, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
Ughh....that damsel in distress cliff scene was just BAD. The cardboard villains, Engrish, and setups are leaving…
I really liked the first two episodes. I was so excited about the drama! But now after watching 6 episodes, I am not into the drama that much. It looked promising, but now I am kinda disappointed :( I will see next week, and if the story doesn't pick up, I am dropping it. And yes, the OST seems much better than the drama :D

Just don't get the hype about the drama. It seems like that I have always a different view upon certain dramas in comparison to Koreans :D
3 0
Replying to Kiie • Feb 4, 2016
Discovered another small gem watching this drama, Elsa Kopf, an indie jazz folk singer. I'm hooked and looping…
You should check out her song "Days and Moons". I was in "My Beautiful Bride". :)
3 0
Ceki • Nov 6, 2015
His appearance is just breathtaking :D I liked him in both, New Tales of Gisaeng and Noble, My Love. Now that I found out, he was a swimmer, I fell for him even more, as I am a former swimmer myself (same thing happened to me with So Ji Sub)!!!
1 0
On Dear Sister • Aug 19, 2015
Title Dear Sister
Great drama!!!! I'm thinking of re-watching it again even though I finished it two days ago, that's how great the drama is!!!
2 0
Replying to Kachiiing • Jul 8, 2015
Person Kim Moo Yul
In certain angles, he reminds me of a Korean "Heath Ledger." God Bless his soul.
I think that he looks a bit like Matt Damon as well :D but I totally agree with you on Heath Ledger, too :D
2 0
Replying to phoebe • Jul 6, 2015
Title First Time
how can you waTCH the movie
Thanks a lot :)
0 0
Replying to happyphanier • Jun 28, 2015
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I watched the producer episode 1 on youtube and i liked it but i don't understand why i cant watch the remaining…
try dramacool.com
0 0
On Choi Woo Shik • Jun 25, 2015
Person Choi Woo Shik
After watching him in Ho Goo's Love, I think, he can make a good villain as well (viz. the last episode).
1 0