Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 5, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech republic
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Birthday: September 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2013
On Ho Gu's Love • Jun 24, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
I didn't like it much at first but as the story progressed I got more interested and in the end I finished this drama in 2 days.
(One of those dramas with a slow beginning and great progress of the story)

I loved the storyline, originality and characters, my favourite was Byun Kang Chul :D
(I know that some people might not like him but Seulong made a great job with the portrayal of the role).

Anyway, great drama definitely worth to watch!
2 0
On Twenty • Jun 21, 2015
Title Twenty
Totally did not expect it to be like that but I enjoyed it! It was hilarious!!!! Definitely re-watching it soon.
2 0
On Hidden Identity • Jun 20, 2015
The first two episodes were great! Fast-paced, gripping and letting you in a state of anticipation what will happen next.
0 0
On Seo Yi Sook • May 24, 2015
Person Seo Yi Sook
I really hate her character in Unkind Women. She gives me chills. She is an amazing actress if she can portray her character like that. I hope she is not like her character in real life :D
1 0
On The Producers • May 24, 2015
Yeah, definitely my favourite on-air drama! Liked it since 1st episode - so witty!
3 0
Replying to kdramasinpajamas • May 21, 2015
Season 2 rocks! I prefer the relationship between Soo Ji and Dae Young to the relationship between Dae Young and…
I also like season 2 more :)
4 0
Replying to phyra • Apr 25, 2015
Title Angry Mom
wait where did kim seulgi appear??? did i miss her???can someone tell me????
Yeah, I actually started to watch this drama because of her, but I haven't spotted her yet either...:(
0 0
On Smooth Talker • Apr 25, 2015
The beginning was really good but the last few episodes kind of disappointed me. However overall, it was a great drama. I will definitely rewatch it!
0 0
Replying to Queen_E • Apr 17, 2015
Title Angry Mom
Laugh much, suspense much! Except for sunny side up song.. No no no..
Yeah, that song definitely deserves Masta Wu's comment "That's No-no" :D
3 0
Replying to Lunacordelia • Apr 14, 2015
Great article! I watched the 1st episode and wasn't super into it, but i'm thinking about checking it out again…
I didn't like the first ep either, but I continued watching anyway and now, it is my favourite on-air Korean drama. It is really good!!!
1 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Apr 8, 2015
Title Smooth Talker Spoiler
So far, I like it!
Yeah, I guess that when she realises that she misunderstood him, she will act differently, hopefully!!! So far, she is probably my least favourite character. But everything else is really good :)
0 0
Replying to Mareina • Apr 4, 2015
Title Angry Mom
Is it just me who thinks the music choices for many scenes are really odd? The ALi song is awesome, but everything…
Yeah I have the same feeling :D The "angry mum" song is completely unsuitable! But my Ali rules again!
0 0
On Um Hyo Sup • Mar 28, 2015
Person Um Hyo Sup
Normally, I don't mind him, but his acting in Heart to Hart was really bad...
0 0