A bit dissapointed with ep 12, so much focus on the supporting roles. Well I wouldn't complain if I am really interested in the supporting characters but I'm yet to like Chu jin and Wei yun's friend (song something) and tho I like Linyang and Tuantuan individually, not really interested in their story. Especially the conversation between chu jin and song, it did not help me even a bit to stop hating her character. Her trying to justify her actions and talking about her brother being partial? maybe he is biased but he never really did something morally wrong to hurt her Hope we get more focus on the investigation or some real strategizing or conflicts or the main leads story...something that moves the plot forward
lol it's so funny to see the episode wise rating like wdym ep 40 is already rated? Lemme know where you guys watched the un-aired eps I'm having a hard time waiting for the rest of the eps
Did not expect this kind of ending(?) Overall it's okay(7.5 to 8.5) for me....liked FL from the start maybe because of her character I stayed till the end with interest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDSmhwSEq9w Drama Title: 再不为妻 Female Lead - Chen Lingyi: Yang Yunxuan Female Second - Jiang Xurou: Yunjie Male Lead - Xie Zhun: Liu Yutong Male Second - Lu Yan: Zhu Rongrong
Hope we get more focus on the investigation or some real strategizing or conflicts or the main leads story...something that moves the plot forward
Drama Title: 再不为妻
Female Lead - Chen Lingyi: Yang Yunxuan
Female Second - Jiang Xurou: Yunjie
Male Lead - Xie Zhun: Liu Yutong
Male Second - Lu Yan: Zhu Rongrong