Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Delulu world where Wangquan Zui and Yang Yitan got a happy ending
  • Contribution Points: 83 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2020

Aroha

Delulu world where Wangquan Zui and Yang Yitan got a happy ending
On Zhang Yao • 4 days ago
Person Zhang Yao
I saw her somewhere...but I dont remember which drama...I'm losing my mind lol
0 0
On My Drama Missy • 4 days ago
While waiting for this drama, should I just rewatch Love in pavilion? But can I handle the ending T T
How long should I wait for this drama
0 0
On Zhao Ge • 26 days ago
Title Zhao Ge
ig it's time to remove this from my list.....
2 0
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • 26 days ago
I tried to continue watching this for Luo Qiuyun's character but I can't stand the other three leads, esp ML.... Would've watched if this was 24 ish eps but 40!? what is even the plot
0 0
Replying to little wen • Sep 1, 2026
they're lined up for this sep iQIYI drama but there's no official date yet
Ooo thanks!
I hope they don't air this just before my exam (in sep) TT
2 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • Aug 23, 2026
Person Zhang Zhe Han
At this point it became a habit to check this page to see if he has any new dramas......
8 1
Replying to Grace • Aug 8, 2026
Second is out asw, both by Wu Xuanyi
Yes they're for me lol 😭
0 0
On Love Actually Season 5 • Jun 25, 2026
Title Love Actually Season 5 Spoiler
Ep 3 part 3...Kept on fast forwarding Liu and Youling's chat...why is he talking like that. It's not like Liu is actively trying to talk to many people.. she's just replying to other's actions/words plus it's been just a few days!
1 0
Replying to Meenoay • Jun 25, 2026
Lei Tong and ChenChen date was good. It's just I don't think so any one of them interested.
Thanks for letting me know..but I stopped watching this show : )
0 1
Replying to JK-L008 • Jun 24, 2026
Person Wu Xuan Yi
I hate her stop coming to Hello, Saturday!
????
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 22, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Chloe is super dumb. I think Chloe character is concocted to make a break from the old tired trope, the usual…
Thanks! I'll give it a try after I catch up with this drama > <
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 22, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Chloe is super dumb. I think Chloe character is concocted to make a break from the old tired trope, the usual…
I just checked the page...120 eps? The description given doesn't seem to need that many eps. The plot is interesting right? (I lose my interest very easily...So I'm asking)
0 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 22, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Chloe is super dumb. I think Chloe character is concocted to make a break from the old tired trope, the usual…
I'll give the drama a try, I'm good as long as the main female characters are strong/smart. Idc about Ml so I might like the drama.

You're right about Chloe she's doing everything except getting revenge from the main people. She is shown as ruthless for revenge but all her plan's result is hurting the people who care for her and not the chairman or yuna.
From the start I felt something off with her, maybe it's her acting a reason why I started disliking her.

I had high hopes for Dan Hui, I still like her the most out of all characters but i hope she's more ruthless and get the revenge she wants.
1 0
On Pearl in Red • Jun 22, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
ep 62 and man I hate Chloe so much.....wondering if I should continue or just drop the drama
0 5