News Replying to Justkeepthinking90109 • Aug 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
My personal theory updated4 MINUTES THEORYTIMELINE:PRESENT/ORIGINAL - things that are happening in realityGREATS'…
Wow, you have put a lot of thought into this, thank you for all that great information. I am just hoping for a happy ending whichever way it goes.
0 0
Replying to Hipolit • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
Hi, I haven't watched Why love why but after your comment, which made me laugh, I decided to watch it ( (scene…
I cannot believe you went and watched it, that is hilarious!!!!! You have to admit, those guys have chemistry and their food scene is unforgettable even all these years later, which is more than I can say for Mos/Bank in this series which will be totally forgettable.
0 4
Replying to 11639475 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
you had my attention at "food sex scene"...why love why seems additionaly to be interessting. thx for the suggestion…
Oh and do not forget to watch through the credits on the last episode number 7 for bonus scene.
1 1
Replying to 11639475 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
you had my attention at "food sex scene"...why love why seems additionaly to be interessting. thx for the suggestion…
Episode 4 already, you are fast and I am glad you are enjoying WLW. It is not for everyone but it was entertaining and that is basically all I want from a BL especially when I was stuck working from home during Covid.
0 0
Replying to 11639475 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
you had my attention at "food sex scene"...why love why seems additionaly to be interessting. thx for the suggestion…
I preferred SamYo's scene over the paint scene. Now in Why Love Why, the one scene I mentioned sort of makes sense, I mean those guys were insane with their chemistry. Have fun and have a great day!
0 6
Replying to 11639475 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
you had my attention at "food sex scene"...why love why seems additionaly to be interessting. thx for the suggestion…
I will be curious to know what you think of Why Love Why.
0 8
Replying to 11639475 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
you had my attention at "food sex scene"...why love why seems additionaly to be interessting. thx for the suggestion…
You may not be thanking me after you watch Why Love Why. I gave it a 5/10 just because the leads had insane chemistry.
0 10
Replying to Linda Palapala • Aug 25, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I think its actually horror and this is typical horror tropes. But i wonder if he's in two different realities/universes.…
I have no idea, so you could be right. I am just a long for the ride at this point and going with the flow. I do hope the directors/writers give us a clear ending and not some open ending bullshit that we are suppose to interpret ourselves. I am not a fan of open endings.
1 1
Replying to Linda Palapala • Aug 25, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
I think its actually horror and this is typical horror tropes. But i wonder if he's in two different realities/universes.…
I like it too and I watched through episode 5 and I am still confused. I agree with you, this is more horror/fantasy, but not sure about the 2 universes. Maybe those are the two time-lines that shoot off from the reality he actually lives in and in the end he has a choice to make, like in the movie Sliding Doors. I have no idea. I am just grasping at straws here.
2 3
Replying to MosaicMinded • Aug 25, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
Stop your dramatic crying. Inhale... exhale... repeat.
Crying? Laughing and stupefied was more like it at the powers that be think what Mos/bank are doing is sexy......but if you liked it, more power to you!
0 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 25, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Well, just when I think I cannot get more confused, here I am, more confused. I'm hoping the next 3 episodes will make sense of all this. It is an interesting show, but if anyone thinks they have this figured out. I bet you are wrong in the end because so far (in my opinion) there are no clear answers or clear directions on what is actually happening.
0 7
On Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version • Aug 25, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
SamYo had more chemistry in this one episode than Sun/Salin in the entire series. Also what was up with that scene with the paint, yuck!!!! All I could think about was how unhygienic to have paint in their orifices. Also, were they barebacking without lube or was paint used as the lube? GROSS!!!!! What a stupid scene. What next, a food sex scene like the one in Why Love Why where they used the cake. EWWW! Hey, then lets add one more fainting scene because we can never get enough of Book/Salin fainting scenes. This show is so bad and not in a good way.
4 6
On Sunset x Vibes • Aug 25, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
SamYo had more chemistry in this one episode than Sun/Salin in the entire series. Also what was up with that scene with the paint, yuck!!!! All I could think about was how unhygienic to have paint in their orifices. Also, were they barebacking without lube or was paint used as the lube? GROSS!!!!! What a stupid scene. What next, a food sex scene like the one in Why Love Why where they used the cake. EWWW! Hey, then lets add one more fainting scene because we can never get enough of Book/Salin fainting scenes. This show is so bad and not in a good way.
9 14
On Bring It On, Ghost • Aug 24, 2024
Title Bring It On, Ghost
Plot holes and all. I loved this series!!! It is a fantasy and does not need to make sense 100% of the time for me. It was super entertaining and for me, that is all that matters!
0 0
Replying to Notawe • Aug 23, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Sorry, but you lost me at your 8/10 rating. There is no justification for rating this series that high. It stunk…
You completely stumped me on how you justify an 8 rating when you say it really is a 7.2. When rounding numbers if the last number is 5 and under then it should be rounded down and not up. But, to each their own. Have a great day.
3 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 23, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
This show stunk and the rating of 8.1 is only because of die hard Fourth and Gemini fans padding the ratings. If, and that is a big IF this show had been made 10 years ago back in an era of BL infancy, it might justify the rating, but now that it is 2024 this was a terrible BL. Mudmee and Half were the only thing decent about this show, but who watches a BL for a straight couple? There was absolutely no chemistry between the leads and the acting was terrible from Fourth's overacting to Gemini's non acting (unless staring and speaking in a monotone voice is acting). Please put these guys in long pants and not in a school setting and maybe I will watch their next series with them in it, but for now, I am skeptical to watch another series with Gemini and Fourth as stars. Super disappointed all around.
25 1
Replying to the_innocent_panda • Aug 23, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Finally it's over. I'd rate it 8/10 and even then I think I'm being biased in my rating unfortunately. Now we…
Sorry, but you lost me at your 8/10 rating. There is no justification for rating this series that high. It stunk worse than a freshly run over skunk.
3 2
On I Saw You in My Dream • Aug 21, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Please, no singing. I had someone play the guitar and sing to me once and it was super awkward/embarrassing. I endured one song and asked them to stop. I can get behind a group of people singing while someone plays the guitar, but being serenaded is extremely awkward. I started off liking this show, but already 6 episodes in and we have only gotten drunken confessions and one sober confession from a support character that we know will not be the end game and he knows he is stepping on toes, but insinuating himself anyway. Gads, this show is becoming very frustrating and boring.
8 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 21, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I am unsure about the character of Maya or why she is needed in this series. I find the best BL's with a girl side characters are the ones where the girl is supportive and not manipulative/jealous. It just gets old watching a female character portrayed as weak/manipulative and makes the story line drag. I do like this show for the most part, especially for the relationship between Taichi and Kohei. It would be nice if a light bulb can go off inside Maya's head and she can become a supportive character and not the typical annoying female in a BL series. I like that maybe Taichi is finding a purpose and goal in life. Oh and on a side note, if someone reached over (like Maya did) to grab food from my plate without asking, I would be furious!!! How rude!!!
8 1
Replying to Not a Robot • Aug 20, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
Having lost a wallet in Tokyo, I can relate to his situation. My wallet was found and returned to me, and I could…
I am glad you like the series and hopefully the next episode will be better. Like I said, I am too far into it to turn back now.
0 0

1