News
Replying to royal_heirrr • Aug 4, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
Whoever decided to pair that huge droopy necklace with the fitted outfit needs to be fired immediately goodness.…
I had the same thought. That outfit was ridiculous!!!!
2 0
On Century of Love • Aug 3, 2024
Title Century of Love
This show is really good!! The leads have a ton of chemistry and the side characters, especially Juu are great!!!! Only 2 more episodes. I am hoping for a happy ending!!!
11 1
Replying to Jatayu • Aug 3, 2024
Title Century of Love
I'm in love with Doctor Third.....
I am the opposite. I do not like him at all and it can be because I am not a fan of the actor so I am bias.
1 3
On The Rebound • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Rebound
Zen was never the sharpest knife in the drawer, but these last two episodes proved him to be not just dumb, but super inconsiderate as well. I still cannot believe he posed for the photo with Atom then let him sleep in his bed and to top it off, hey lets give the team some bad news before the big game. Zen, you went from likable to a jerk in a matter of 2 episodes. Also Atom was annoying for most of the show. He started off annoying, then sort of got a redemption and then went back to being annoying/pushy again. Even with all that going on, this was Meen and Ping's best series and it was entertaining even with the story line kind of a mess. I do think this show has room for a part 2, it would be nice to see where all the characters wind up, who knows maybe Que and Atom could get together, now that would be a story I'd watch. I kind of think the coach and principle had a bit of a spark too. lol lol lol
5 0
On The Boyfriend • Aug 1, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
I loved this show but in the end, even though Usak left the show halfway into it, I kept hoping he would reappear and whisk Kazuto away! That would have made this show a 10 for me.
6 1
On Takara's Treasure • Jul 29, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
Why oh why is this 11 episodes. This could easily be 5 episodes and over already. There are so many wasted, dragged out scenes and the plot is paper thin, that I am unsure there really is a plot. Gads, if they were going for boring, then this show is a success.
5 0
Replying to zamperx • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Trainee
Another boring ep, nothing much happens. I skip all supportive couples, so uninteresting. I might have to drop…
I feel that way about My Love Mix-Up. Do not let anyone discourage you from writing your opinion. Where I differ from you in this series is because I am loving it. I appreciate your point of view. I keep watching My Love Mix up even though I think it is horrid, but I watch it for Mudmee and Half only and skip most of it. Keep watching or not, but always keep commenting on shows. It is brave to stand outside the box.
8 1
On The Trainee • Jul 28, 2024
Title The Trainee
I love this slow burn and Off is simply beautiful to watch. This BL has a different (in a good way) vibe to it. I am thoroughly entertained with each episode so far.
15 0
On Love Sea • Jul 28, 2024
Title Love Sea
This show is very good and there is a ton of chemistry between the couples. This latest episode was really good and the story is moving along at a good pace. Rak's family members are horrible except for the niece who is adorable and super bright. Oh and Fort is ridiculously handsome and for that alone this show should be at a higher rating.
13 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 28, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I think if Fourth and Gemini cared about their fan base they would not have phoned in their performances on this show. I think at this point they are more interested in making money (Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against them making money) than actually acting. They know that they have a limited time of being cute and bankable, so they are making the most of it and the fans are the ones paying for it. I LOVED Moonlight Chicken, My School President was not as good, but still it was entertaining and now we got My Love Mix Up which is total garbage except for Mudmee and Half. To me, Gemini and especially Fourth are losing their charm and coming across as smug and Fourth's over acting in this is just annoying and makes me press the fast forward button. The reason Off/Gun, Mix/Earth, Tay/New, Pond/Phuwin and some other pairings work is that they are always giving it their all and the affection/passion feels real. With Fouth and Gemini, I am not feeling it, they are more like Bright/Win and give off bromance vibes and that is why unless they do better in their next show maybe they need to graduate to straight series (like Bright and Win did) and give up on BL, because I am sorry to say the BL genre is not working for them.
26 3
Replying to Hachi27 • Jul 28, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
even tho they ruin the kiss by adding those sports scenes, I'm happy they didn't add those product placement during…
I hate to break this to you, but that towel is on sale as part of their merchandise for 39.95 and comes with a post card of Gemini and Fourth. The whole show is nothing, but a HUGE product placement commercial and in-your-face show merchandise that can be bought. It is pathetic!
9 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 27, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Mudmee and half stole this show and my heart. I love them. With that said, it is a sad day when a straight couple overshadows a BL. On a side note and I know not to take BL's too seriously in the way of reality, but a high school kid gets knocked out during a basketball game and does not go to a hospital, but wakes up alone with only his boyfriend sitting on the bed in the school infirmary and still talking about a kiss. I mean, come on, this show was bad on it's own without this stupid, unbelievable scene and do not even get me started on that pathetic kiss. This show is beyond saving at this point.
18 0
On The Rebound • Jul 25, 2024
Title The Rebound
Is it wrong that I am rooting for a throuple? The chemistry is there between Atom and Ryu and Atom and Zen, so why not! I say bring it on!!!
10 3
On Fourever You • Jul 24, 2024
Title Fourever You
I will pass on this show. I am not a Pond fan, I think he overacts and Earth's voice is grating/annoying. I am not a fan of either actor. Maybe if the rating is high enough and the comments are good after it airs, I will binge it, but for now I am taking a hard pass.
3 7
On Takara's Treasure • Jul 23, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
Okay, Taishin's mom in episode 3 has a cell phone and from what I could see of the house it looks fairly up to date and not some rural hut in the middle of the countryside also his sister knows about a region in Tokyo where celebrities live. I need to know more about Taishin's upbringing and school days growing up for this to make sense of how someone can be this naive and get into a college much less afford to go to a college in Tokyo. Also Taishin going through Takara's stuff In episode 4 is super inappropriate, he is more of a stalker than that old geezer, the only difference is Taishin is younger and somewhat cute. I am finding this show super frustrating and Taishin's character not being fleshed out at all. All we know is that he met some random dude the night his parrot died and then decides to go to the same college. Not one of his college group is asking him questions on how he can be so naive and how he grow up not knowing anything about life. I need some background and if it does not come by episode 5 I am done with this show and this annoying character.
6 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Jul 21, 2024
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
I did not like this series at all. It was nothing but a bunch of talk, a younger guy who thinks he is all that, an annoying mother and an older repressed homosexual man. It is depressing and tries to be profound and fails. It goes absolutely nowhere at a snail's pace. If this were a stage play, I would have left, by the second act.
3 3
On Love Sea • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Sea
This show gets better and better each week. The story line moves along with each episode and there is no denying Fort and Peat have chemistry. I do love this show. I look forward to the remaining 3 episodes and how this story will wrap up. I am hoping for a happy ending.
7 1
On Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version • Jul 20, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
This is soooooo bad, but not in a good way or camp way like the show Unforgotten Night, now that is a show so bad/camp that it actually works. Also, please someone tell Bank, red is not his color. Please stop wearing that god awful lipstick. I am literally at a loss for words on the endearment of Khun Dad, why, just why!?!?!?! Seriously, if I was this bad at my job as the script writer, director, and wardrobe/make-up person I would have been fired long ago! By the way, there are two links for this show, one cut and one uncut. I find myself posting in both of them. lol lol
0 0
On Sunset x Vibes • Jul 20, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
This is soooooo bad, but not in a good way or camp way like the show Unforgotten Night, now that is a show so bad/camp that it actually works. Also, please someone tell Bank, red is not his color. Please stop wearing that god awful lipstick. I am literally at a loss for words on the endearment of Khun Dad, why, just why!?!?!?! Seriously, if I was this bad at my job as the script writer, director, and wardrobe/make-up person I would of been fired long ago! By the way, there are two links for this show, one cut and one uncut. I found myself posting in both of them.
4 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 20, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
I highly recommend this series. So much fun, not much in the way of misunderstandings. The leads had chemistry to spare, they were on fire! It was refreshing to watch a romance grow! Well done!
2 0

1