News
On The Trainee • Jun 30, 2024
Title The Trainee
Pompam is hilarious, that man is always funny and makes me laugh. Also, Off/Gun in my eyes can do no wrong. They always deliver!
4 0
On The Rebound • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Rebound
I like this series so far! Good looking, athlelic, sweaty guys, sign me up!
3 0
Replying to Avis2022 • Jun 29, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Even if Ming is extremely rich, how is he going to pay 100 million baht to the kidnappers... That's an enormous…
It is less than 3 million US dollars, not that large of a sum for someone who has money.
1 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Jun 28, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
This is a series done right and no cliff hangers! Well done. I LOVED it!!!
9 0
Replying to strawberrypai • Jun 27, 2024
Title We Are
pond is so nice to look at 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
He is quite lovely! He is a work of art unto himself!
2 0
On We Are • Jun 27, 2024
Title We Are
I like this series. I like the characters, the friendships and the romances. I find it entertaining and that really is all I am looking for in a series. If you do not like it, that is cool too because I like reading all the opinions whether good or bad. Actually I find negative reviews far more entertaining than positive ones, some people can get very creative in their descriptions. lol lol For this series though, I only have positive things to say.
8 0
On Love Sea • Jun 23, 2024
Title Love Sea
Fort is hot!
19 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 23, 2024
Title Only Boo!
This series was so unexpected and good. What a breath of fresh air!!! If only GMMTV had waited to film My Love Mixup and put Keen and Sea as the leads they would be slaying that series instead of Forth and Gemini who are totally miscast as the leads. Anyway, I highly recommend Only Boo! It delievered and it was an enjoyable watch every Sunday morning while having my coffee. I loved it!
4 1
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jun 23, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
This show is going nowhere at a snail's pace. I cannot believe kim's mom helped Marwin set up her daughter like that before asking Kim if she is even interested in the guy. Her mom actually thanked Marwin for respecting her daughter when neither of them are showing Kim any respect in regards to asking what Kim wants before putting on some over the top event where he can say he likes her. This show is exasperating to the nth degree. This show is not showing women in a very good light, but I do like the character of Mon, she is funny and does try to be a good friend.
6 0
Replying to cececuthill • Jun 22, 2024
Title Graceful Family
I agree! I’m only at ep 14/16 but I swear it’s almost constantly playing. It’s like oh my god is there no…
I am glad I was not the only one to think this way. Great show, horrendous soundtrack! lol lol
0 0
On XX • Jun 19, 2024
Title XX
Loved it!!!
0 0
Replying to Betty • Jun 19, 2024
Title XX
Hii, does anybody know where can I watch this on 2024?Its not on Viki, in youtube it has been hidden or withdrawn,…
I finished it last night on Viki. You do need a subscription for it.
1 0
On Crash • Jun 19, 2024
Title Crash
I LOVED this!!! I do hope there is a season 2!!!!
5 0
Replying to rachanasan • Jun 16, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
It doesn't matter how long the third segment is as long as the whole show's duration is near 40 minutes. It's…
It was not so much a complaint as an observation. I have not seen that short a segment on a 45 minute show before. It seemed odd. I just hope it will not start a trend.
1 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I think Keen from Only Boo would of made the perfect Atom. Fourth is miscast in this show.
9 2
Replying to Tajia • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Really? they were amazing in moonlight chicken and in msp their chemistry was the reason I watched it and liked…
I find Fouth and Gemini cute, but I have not seen any chemistry with them outside of Moonlight Chicken. My School President was cute, but I did not find their teaming/pairing to be anything special. I was reluctant to even start this series because the last one was just okay for me. I think Keen from Only Boo would of been better in the part of Atom than Fourth. I know everyone raves about his acting, but to me he is just okay and his best acting was in Moonlight Chicken.
1 1
Replying to rachanasan • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
It doesn't matter how long the third segment is as long as the whole show's duration is near 40 minutes. It's…
No, that is simple math. You are not using the term logic correctly.
1 2
Replying to ApyyQQ13 • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
well, only 2 episodes in, we didn't expect them to kiss in episode 2, they are just introducing the characters…
What does that have to do with bad acting and a bad script so far? I do not care if they do not kiss the entire series, but I do care if nothing is really happening and they wasted so much time giving us 3 songs (That were not sung live but instead dubbed with enhanced voicing, that it is laughable that anyone believed that was really them singing in their real voices) instead of an actual story about the characters. Like I said so far I am unimpressed and not entertained.
3 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jun 14, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
So far I am not that impressed with this series. Other than Moonlight Chicken, Forth and Gemini give off bromance vibes rather than BL vibes. I am feeling nothing from the main characters or the side characters. I will give it one more episode before deciding if I should drop this series. It is a shame, because I was looking forward to it. On a side note, what was up with that 3rd segment being less than 4 minutes long. I kept thinking this had to be an error, but it was not, it was really less than 4 minutes.
5 9
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jun 14, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
These guys need to learn to communicate. This is beyond being shy, introverted or misunderstood.This is lazy writing and stretching out a show that could of easily been told in 5 episodes into 10 very boring episodes shows a lack of respect to the viewers who would rather have quality over quantity.
6 0

1