Editorials
On Rooftop Prince • Mar 17, 2024
Title Rooftop Prince
I finished watching this series and yes it is dated, lots of plot holes, the villains are super dastardly and there is a lot of silliness and it will make you cringe in parts, but if you are like me and LOVE the older series, then this one is for you too. I loved it!!!!!!!!
5 0
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 13, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
This show is hilarious! I love it!!! The pork blood soup song and them making the video with Pun trying to be an aggressive vampire was so cute. This episode made me laugh a lot!
3 0
On Unknown • Mar 13, 2024
Title Unknown
This show gives me butterflies. The leads have so much chemistry and the story is unfolding perfectly. I am loving the slow burn and build up. I do agree that the rating is too low for this series, it should be higher.
9 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Mar 12, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
I liked this show and I think there is enough material left for another season!
4 0
On 23.5 • Mar 11, 2024
Title 23.5
So far so good. This is super cute!!
8 0
On Although I Love You, and You? • Mar 8, 2024
Title Although I Love You, and You?
The rating is too low on this series. I am enjoying it a lot and I think the rating should definitely be higher!!
9 0
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 7, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
I am enjoying this series. It is offbeat and super campy. I like the show pacing, it works with this series. This series rating should be going up and not down.
7 0
Replying to Marjani • Mar 6, 2024
Title Secret Love
Where did you watch this?
it is on Viki and they changed the name to Secret Love, but it is the same series.
2 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Feb 29, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I have tried this series 3 times and cannot even get past the first episode it is that bad to me. I give up.
8 1
On To Be Continued • Feb 27, 2024
Title To Be Continued
I am actually loving the slow burn in this bl and getting to know the characters. So far so good in my opinion.
6 0
On Suspicious Partner • Feb 26, 2024
Title Suspicious Partner
I loved this series!!
2 0
On The Sign • Feb 25, 2024
Title The Sign
Overall this series is good, but the ending did seem a bit anti-climatic. I still recommend watching this one, it was entertaining and the leads had chemistry.
9 4
On Marry My Husband • Feb 25, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I was thoroughly entertained by this series. I love it!
3 0
On Cherry Magic • Feb 25, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Episode 11 was perfect. I love this series!!!
7 0
On My Strawberry Film • Feb 24, 2024
Title My Strawberry Film
I think the girl that has shown up in school is not the girl in the film. I think she is the daughter, but I could be wrong. I am liking this show a lot and it has me curious what will happens next.
6 0
Replying to Silver_Sylphy • Feb 20, 2024
Title Time
What I want to know is if Foam knew Chris is his BF in the present why is he jealous of him in the past for talking…
"Wash towels in the tub" that was funny!!!
1 0
On Cooking Crush • Feb 18, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
I loved this light and fluffy series. The series was an easy, relaxing watch. It made me smile a lot and it was nice to see characters without drama, drama, drama happening every 5 minutes leading to misunderstandings, breakups and angst. The drama moved forward and characters communicated with each other. It was all around a really nice series. It made my heart happy and put a smile on my face every week!!
2 0
On My Strawberry Film • Feb 16, 2024
Title My Strawberry Film
Maybe the one making the 8mm film is actually a girl and they were girlfriends in a time when being girlfriends was not acceptable. I am intrigued with this series already.
7 3
On Perfect Propose • Feb 16, 2024
Title Perfect Propose
I love this series so far!! The leads are awesome!
4 0
On Secret Love • Feb 14, 2024
Title Secret Love
WoW! I finished watching this today and even though this series is 10 years old, it holds up today. It is excellent!!!!
8 3

1