Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 16, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Time • Feb 13, 2024
Title Time
I am unsure why I am still watching this series. It's like a train wreck that I can't look away from.
16 0
On Find Yourself • Feb 13, 2024
The ending was awful. FL should of been the one to call off the wedding and take control of her life and leave that manipulative old man at the altar. I wanted to see him get humiliated and wipe that smirk off his face. Gads, I hated Ray and the mom in this series. I only watched to make sure Champ and Sandy had a happy ending. Even Earth's good looks could not save this series. It was bad and FL had no backbone at all, very disappointed to see such a weak FL in the 21st century.
6 2
On Find Yourself • Feb 12, 2024
Champ and Sandy have more chemistry than any other couple on this show. They are adorable! I detest Ray. FL needs to grow a backbone and stop being passive/aggressive. She needs to tell everyone to back off. Shane needs to stop acting like a stalker.
1 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 11, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Do not waste your time with this series. It had great potential to be a really good series, but it completely fell apart after the first few episodes and dragged out to a terrible conclusion. Overall it was super disappointing. What a waste of a good cast (except for Pooh who was totally miscast in the lead role of Charlie and brought this series even further down). I stuck it out for all the side characters. I have no idea what the people who are saying this show is good watched, but for me this show stunk.
11 4
Replying to ItsAMe • Feb 10, 2024
Yeah, season 2 seems to have dropped characters to replace them with new characters which didn't get explored…
I agree with you 100%
0 0
On Pit Babe • Feb 10, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I want to see a Pavel/Nut pairing in a future series and Pooh needs to learn how to act before he gets another series. Pooh must be related to someone in the industry or come from some powerful family to have gotten a lead role without any acting experience or acting talent. Killing Way was a waste, even if he dies in the novel, they should have changed his ending. There was no reason for him to have died.
9 3
On Find Yourself • Feb 8, 2024
The mother is extremely passive/aggressive and should be ashamed of yourself the way she controls her kids. Yin is a fool to get engaged to Ray, a man that will never make her happy. He is also super controlling and manipulative. I am not saying she should pick Shane, she should just stay single and really figure out what she wants in life. There is nothing wrong if she enjoys her work and being single. Some people are completely happy/content staying single their whole life,
2 0
On Find Yourself • Feb 5, 2024
I cannot stand Ray or the mom on this show. I keep thinking I am going to drop it, but Earth keeps me coming back.
2 2
On Cooking Crush • Feb 4, 2024
I love this show and I think the rating should be higher. It is such a comfortable watch on a Sunday morning while having coffee. Plus, Off as he gets older gets better and better looking. The man (especially in glasses) is to die for handsome!
6 2
On Night Dream • Feb 4, 2024
Title Night Dream
This series was okay for a one time watch to kill some time.
0 0
On Hello Ghost • Feb 4, 2024
Title Hello Ghost
If you have not seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it. One of only a handful of movies that ever made me cry like a baby. So good!!!
0 0
On My Dearest Part 2 • Feb 3, 2024
I really loved this series, but it left me with some questions on what happened to a few characters. I think it still needs one more episode or they can do another season. There are plenty of stories that can be told.
5 2
On Cooking Crush • Jan 29, 2024
This is the perfect Sunday morning series to watch while relaxing with a cup of coffee. I am loving all the characters!!
8 0
On For Him • Jan 26, 2024
Title For Him
This weeks episode actually started out hot, then got cute with Nail, Him and Honey, but went downhill fast with the whole Phai, Chao and Type situation. Also, I am really missing the 4 girlfriends who at least were entertaining,
2 0
On My Demon • Jan 23, 2024
Title My Demon
I have seen this plot a lot, but the leads and side characters make it work. I found the gang and the gang's dog pretty funny and the leads definitely have chemistry. The series was an easy watch and I liked it a lot. 8.5 from me out of 10.
7 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 22, 2024
Shane needs to stop being so immature. Yin needs to start setting some boundaries with Mr. Ray. Shane is not completely…
Both Mr Ray and her mom need to go away. I cannot stand either of them. They are super obnoxious and need to be told to just back off!!f Also Mint needs to stop whatever it is she is doing because Shane already told her he is not interested in her and she will not back off. These people have severe boundary issues. The whole show is super annoying at this point.
6 0
On Pit Babe • Jan 21, 2024
Title Pit Babe
The scene where they are at the cross where Charlie was buried had me laughing so hard. I mean, shouldn't there be fresh dug up earth? I did not feel anything when Charlie died, maybe it is because Pooh was miscast in the role and I never liked him, that I care less that he died. The plot twist for this show would be Charlie really died. They need to focus on some of the other couples and give us a good reason why they never fought Daddy off with all the powers they have, he could of easily been taken out years earlier and all the kids rescued. This show is making less and less sense. I also want more Way, he is by far a very interesting character and Nut is portraying this pitiful guy so well that I cannot help feel sorry for him and want him to have a happy ending.
6 0