Editorials
Replying to Feardorcha • May 7, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
This series is just atrocious from the first episode to the last. One star for the dog.
I felt so badly for that dog. He was panting furiously while his huge tongue was hanging out. They needed to keep that dog hydrated. Not once did the dog look like he was having a good time.
2 0
Replying to Thaoster1994 • May 7, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
OMG yes finally Uno put Producer Lee in her place and then Dae Byeol kicking her and her team out!!!! Gi Min did…
That kiss was super weak and disappointing. There was absolutely no chemistry between the leads. The show was bad all the way around.
2 0
Replying to Heisei • May 7, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
It is not bad... It is just a little slow, but funny.
No, I stand by my opinion. The show was really bad.
17 1
On You're Beautiful • May 7, 2024
Title You're Beautiful
The 2nd male lead was such a green flag and the total package. Not sure what the female lead saw in the 1st male lead other than a lot of angst. Overall I liked this drama a lot, but some characters were really annoying like the second female lead, the reporter and the stylist. I would still recommend because it is a classic!
2 0
On Love Is Like a Cat • May 7, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
This was not good. You have been warned.
23 3
On Unknown • May 6, 2024
Title Unknown
Excellent series that raises the bar for BL series in general. Perfection!
6 0
On 1000 Years Old • May 2, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
I miss these characters already. This show is unique, quirky, colorful and engaging. I loved it and looked forward to it each week. It was my guilty pleasure. I would love a season 2!
7 0
On Hot Stove League • Apr 20, 2024
Title Hot Stove League
A solid 10 from me. This series is excellent!!
3 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Apr 14, 2024
Title One Dollar Lawyer
I LOVED this series even if the ending was rushed. This was a great series and if anyone is hesitating, don't, it is good!
3 0
On 1000 Years Old • Apr 11, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
this show is my guilty pleasure. I LOVE it! The show is quirky, campy, creepy at times and just plan fun to watch. I am not understanding why the rating is so low on this. It deserves to be in the 7's at least!
19 0
On To Be Continued • Apr 9, 2024
Title To Be Continued
I loved this show and it deserves a much higher rating!!!
6 0
On Love Is Like a Cat • Apr 9, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
With all the scripts and books out there to make a show about, they chose this one? Who in their right mind had so much money that they would waste it on this crap. This is bad. The dog is cute and is the best actor so far that is the best I can say about this series.
14 0
Replying to peanuts1231 • Apr 9, 2024
Title Our Dining Table
where did you watch it? I can't find it!
gagaoolala has it. It is under the English title Our Dining Table
1 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Apr 7, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I have watched this show a few times and each time I love it more and more. Do not be put off by any negative comments. This show is great!!!!!! 10/10
3 0
On Our Dining Table • Apr 5, 2024
Title Our Dining Table
I finished watching this series for the 2nd time and I loved it all over again. I miss these characters. This is a really good series!
2 2
On To Be Continued • Apr 5, 2024
Title To Be Continued
I really like this series. The leads have lots of chemistry and the story is entertaining. I will miss these characters.
6 0
On Unknown • Mar 25, 2024
Title Unknown
I am heartbroken!!!!
4 0
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 21, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
I cannot explain why I love this show so much. It is quirky, campy and just plain fun/fluffy. The characters, the vibrant colors and the acting is all on point. I am also digging on the slightly darker turn of events at the end of the latest episode. This show should have a much higher rating.
14 0
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Mar 19, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
The acting is really bad in this series and the character of BeBoy is super obnoxious and annoying!!! I had a hard time getting through the 1st episode.
6 1
On Unknown • Mar 18, 2024
Title Unknown
This series is very well done and characters are being fully fleshed out. I love the slow burn between the leads. I am very glad it is 12 episodes to give a full arc in the story line.
5 0

1