Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025
Replying to Rain • 23 days ago
I’m 22 minutes into episode 11… and I swear if Dan doesn’t fucking die by the end of the episode…. ima…
He better
1 1
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 23 days ago
man idk he is just insufferable really. I mean big jane hasnt given any good reason to trust him in the start,…
Oh yeah, you're right about that. These days, it's just easier, it gets the point across
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 23 days ago
OMG THAT SCENE WHERE HE HUGGED BIG JANE WHEN HE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING WAS SO WHOLESOME AHAHHA. I REALLLLY LIKED THAT, PAIRED WITH THE BG MUSIC EHHEHE, THAT WAS EFFIN CUTE
7 0
Replying to Vrinshaka • 23 days ago
I so agree with you probably only bl drama which has this much angst and i love it because of that seriously the…
IKRKKRKR
0 0
Replying to Niki • 23 days ago
I genuinely want to understand what goes through the minds of people who call Little Jane a “red flag.” Do…
man idk he is just insufferable really. I mean big jane hasnt given any good reason to trust him in the start, but later on he really tried, but obv things were already bad between them. I know talking about the novel would be useless here, because it is a show, but the novel did a better job with little jane, there readers could sympathise with him. Here, it just seems that big jane tries reallllly hard for everything
2 2
Replying to leezouu • 23 days ago
Am I the only one who is shocked that it seems normal to beat your girlfriend when she cheats? Hell no! Dump her…
Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her novel as well that, the worst punishment a person could give to their partner in a rs is BREAKUP. Violence is never justified at all.
0 6
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 23 days ago
OKAY, i'm not into violence okay, but seeing big jane beat the shit out of dan, also SEEING THE OLD BIG JANE WAS HELLLAA SATSIFYING. finally, after so long got a kinda good episode 😭 seriously i'd pick red flag big jane over this LIL RED FLAG JANE ANYDAY. HUH
5 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 26 days ago
where are those hate comments jqhzjqjaj here everyone keeps bashing lol, but genuinely who gaf if it's a bl or bromance, as long as it's good, that's all that matters ugh
7 0