Editorials
Replying to Critty • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Bro, my dad asked him to give him dinner, and I had to go cook and was freaking out while cooking 😭😭😭
Haiqhzjahaha 😭😭😭😭😭 girl my electricity gone THE MOMENT PHOB ENTERED IN THAT WHITE SUIT and i had to wait like 20 mins 😭😭😭😭 hajqhsjqjaja
0 1
Replying to Ashveil • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
cuz he is lighter
Hwjshsnno
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
SOOOO HAPPPYYYY. ONCE AGAIN, I KEPT THINKING ABOUT THE ENDING, I AM SO HAPPY UGHH. FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER 😭
5 0
Replying to Critty • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
IKR!!! Same!!! K'Pond's over the top acting took me out🤣🤣🤣 Though later that prince was just infuriating!!!…
Ahhahahab yeahhh
0 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
What's SO wrong with that? That's all just for fun, they know damn well that's not the case with korean dramas.…
Then why are you overreacting like that?
3 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
both of them are looking so fine, literally my favvvsss
8 0
Replying to Whireshadow99 • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I believe this is Song Kang’s first drama after completing his military duty. He made a great choice.
Yesss it is
0 0
Replying to Dramalover16 • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I thought this was a bl when I saw the poster, but deep down I knew it wasn't true because both the actors are…
You're right. the closest we got was rowoon and ahn hyo seop in A time called you, but that lasted only 10 mins lmao
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I loooovvve song kang omg, i'm sooo happy he's BACKKKK!!! AND HE'S LOOKING SO HEALTHY YAYAYA. I missed his cute face sm, i mean i did love him in MY DEMON as well, but i missed the cute face he had in nevertheless hahaha. He's such a cutiee
5 0
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • 29 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Hoping that Gyuri's character will end up with one of the male leads, just to piss off those stupid bromance(queerbating)…
What's SO wrong with that? That's all just for fun, they know damn well that's not the case with korean dramas. It has happened with The devil judge, trigger, apartment job as well so stop being so pissed?
8 4
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Matching outfits, matching rings AHHH THIS POWER COUPLE. ALSO THE BEAUTY????? Peak
7 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
this drama is a literal masterpiece for me huh. We will have to see which 2026 drama will compare now, because so far, i see none
3 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
EY PHOB WAS TOO FUNNY
1 0
Replying to elenare77 • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Can’t believe it’s over. Man, what a ride.Is there any way to go back in time or rewatch it as if it were…
Omg ikr i love chat like i feel so bad
1 0
Replying to Thy1207 • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
One of the well-written BL series ever. From start to finish, I cried, got mad, and got happy. The actors were…
I SWEARRRR
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Why would phob ask this vasin for forgiveness huh, he has repayed enough. Also just because he has given him some basic privileges doesn't mean phob owes him everything huh
1 0
Replying to Luna • 29 days ago
Title Bad Buddy
you can read “don’t be too emotional” and “my sand in” but these are not enemies to lovers. however…
I've read both of these 😭 even watched the dramas
1 2
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 29 days ago
Title Payback
I think don't be too emotional couldve been on the list, but nowadays it is all so overwhelming with the ML being…
Youve literally watched all ahhahaha. And ahhh i reallllyyy liked reset lmao. And revenged love um ngl in the start i was like that too but when i rewathed it then i loved it sm. And hahahaha love in the air is softporn ffs. And love upon a time 😭 i kinda liked it though, first ep was slow but second was so fun. And to my shore and abo were just never for me, too confusing. And i never liked that thundercloud rainstorm, this still baffles me that people rec it, because it's SO BAD
0 2
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 29 days ago
Title Payback
I think don't be too emotional couldve been on the list, but nowadays it is all so overwhelming with the ML being…
Ugh i just watched the ep and i am crying. Ngl, i loooovvvved both phob and tin. I went into this drama for tinn but omg PHOB IS LOML
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Seriously the amnesia plot ugh, this drama is a mess fr
8 0
