Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025
Replying to Elias0987 • 29 days ago
lil jane took off his seat belt when he kissed Big jane, thats why he went out the car
Yeah figured
0 0
Replying to Tajia • 29 days ago
Title Nour
Supernatural,investigation story, chemistry is superb.And love story is between an ability holder human who wants…
That's interesting
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
MAN IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS JAHAHAHANA CHAT LITERALLY CRACK ME UP EVERY TIME 😭 HE LITERALLY IS THERE TO MAKE US LAUGH BECAUSE WHAT A CLOWN AHHAHAHAHA, GOD I LOVE POND 😂
4 2
Replying to Chairmanmeowth • 29 days ago
Chat's "Ey, Phob!" is etched in my mind up until the very last episode🤣🤣🤣🤣P.S. Watch this…
Gahahahqhajajaj Ikkrkrkrkr
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
I'm crying i am so happppyyyyyy aaaahhh i knew it. Thankgoooooddd! Seriously the scenes before their happy ending were just soooo sad but omg i am so happy. My babbiiiesss are finalllyyy happy and looking dashing as ever. This is truly a masterpiece, like one of the best 2026 dramas along with payback 😭💞
5 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
YOOO I AM CRYING WTHWHQHQ OMSGGSGSGS THIS WAS SOOOO GOOOD AAAHHHHHHH THIS DRAMA HAD ME IN A CHOKEHOLD 😭😭😭

I LOOOOVE PHOB AND TIN FR. AND I AM SO GLAD that that vaseline apologize to chat lmao but omsgshshs the ending

The angsttt was so worth it 😭 and tbh when everyone was crying that phob died and i saw that atleast 20 mins are left ahhaha I KNEW RIGHT THEN THAT IT'S A HAPPY ENDING AHHAHA

OMDGSJWHZHS SOOO HAPPPYYYYU
4 0
Replying to Lily • 29 days ago
I cannot stop saying it enough this is probably the best bl out there. From the first ep to the last today I never…
IKKR
1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 30 days ago
The truck hit from behind like no difference at all so why was only lil jane outta the car qjshqjjsja and why is big jane walking as if nothing happened tf wjshwjsjja, and why is lil jane's family so chill?

For a good budget, this drama sure did not gaf about details or smh
0 4
Replying to Frozensocks • 30 days ago
I think I've pinpointed little janes mannerisms in a nut shell. He looks like he knows everyone around him is…
Yahahahahhahaja
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 30 days ago
It's always:I hate little jane I hate danI hate putI hate jetBut never:I hate big jane So in conclusion:Jane Patrick:…
He is too pretty, so we forgive him
0 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 30 days ago
Just started the ep and big jane came to the screen and once again, he is so fine???!!! Like man, i am genuinely so into him hahahahah, like he's PRETTTTY prettty
6 5
Replying to sosovels • 30 days ago
fr we‘re in this together and i can‘t take it anymore 🙉🙉
Yes, they better give us what we want
2 0
Replying to melsen • 30 days ago
Same, its been 4 for me but idk it has changed so much lmao, also they sometimes feel like rich kids with their…
Hajahaja NOO
0 1
Replying to jeonzohaaa • 30 days ago
Title Me and Thee
I think “Prosecutors proposal” is the one which matches ur description of enemies to lovers. it’s a Korean…
You can like search THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE PROPOSAL pdf and it will either come on scribd or there is another web with pdf, you just need to login there and upload one of your own pdf there and then you can download it. That one is good, the translation is veryyyyyy good
1 1